America: The no-vacation nation.

I wasn't aware that my posts made any sound.

That answer your question?

OH YOU GOT HIM GOOD BRO LMAO

btw

1) What's your point? (assuming you have one)

2) If your point is dependent upon an expectation that, knowing that I know what a :ftard: you are, I would have read your wall of text in the OP, then you probably need to realign your expectations.

I was agreeing with you, you dumb shit

I was agreeing with you, you dumb shit

I realised that. I also realised that you were quoting a snapshot from the original dull wall of text in the OP in agreeing with me, which just further invalidated your spastic comparison of Canada v. USA. Try to form your own opinions based on your own experiences and talk about those, rather than sounding like the pretentious nerdlet that you really are by quoting the opinions of others. And then one day, you will emerge from the basement into daylight with a shred of a fucking clue howw life really works.

Oh, also, where do I get membership to that Ballers club you're in?

I don't think either of my jobs have an allotted amount of time that I can take off. I know that REI encourages us to take trips all the time to get out and do stuff. My other job..I haven't really discussed it but my boss is pretty relaxed. I took a day off last week so that I could go apt hunting and asked for it the day before no problem.

I don't get paid for my vacation time or anything, but I mean...all things considered, it's really not that terrible.

My first 'real' job was with a small business where I worked directly under the owner. He told me I could have vacation time(payed time off), health benefits, etc... or I could be paid the cash he would have used to do all that.

Hated that guy, but learned a lot of valuable lessons from him.

Back