TribalWar Forum Bugs

Theme: projectTriton Liquid
Browser: Firefox 3

There should be a space before the 1, there is extra space before the left bracket indicating the current page, and there is no "Prev" text link to match "Next" or "Last", just the arrow.

Opinion: the tags should be in area mouseover with view count, not included in the thread title area.

Edit: the tag icon is okay too.

Multipage threads do this in the liquid style. It does it both in Opera and FireFox for me.

broken.png
Fixed

Thanks for fixing the miltipage thread bug.

Here's one that may or may not be a bug: Other people can add tags to your threads without you being able to delete them. That's fucking gay.

Opinion: The "TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion" navigation links above a thread title should be bold to match the text below it.

projectTriton Liquid

The yellow dot doesn't take you to your last post like it did under the old theme and it says "Last" for large threads instead of the page number.

Also, it appears that some posts are combined into the same row on the forum display page.

projectTriton Liquid

The yellow dot doesn't take you to your last post like it did under the old theme and it says "Last" for large threads instead of the page number. *KNOWN*

Also, it appears that some posts are combined into the same row on the forum display page.

Clarify on the last one.

Figured out what was causing replies not to show up. Once I disabled greasemonkey (with the page blending script) everything's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not really that big of a deal but itll eventually drive my OCD nuts, there needs to be more cushion on the bottom of the user info:

isthisoff.jpg

Mac OS X, Firefox 3

Back