[NFL] 2019 Playoffs & Offseason

50610845_1221818147973291_5307845155628253184_n.jpg

btw this rigged game shit was so bad that all the reader comments in online columns about yesterday's foozeball now have bullshit subhuman motherfucking gotta die rite now normies ripping off my "NFL == poorly produced WWE" bit

i had ppl rough me up irl 4 saying that in bars, i had everybody at tribalwar gaming news give me the devastating :lol: and u fuking normie fags just jump on it after i pay the bills

fuk u all, i'm calling stevie paddock and getting set up 2 do the needful :reaper:

If people think it's rigged then they can quit watching the NFL.

No excuses for not protecting a lead or taking advantage of the fact that they were at home, in overtime, and starting with the ball. All live betting for the saints was in their favor until the interception.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

it wouldn't have gone 2 overtime if it were an honest game with honest officiating

No excuses for not calling a blatant helmet-to-helmet PI at a critical moment, in a playoff game, on national television.

that was even more egregious than the rasslemania ref looking past a chair shot b/c the heel manager has climbed onto the side of the ring

it wouldn't have gone 2 overtime if it were an honest game with honest officiating

No excuses for not calling a blatant helmet-to-helmet PI at a critical moment, in a playoff game, on national television.

that was even more egregious than the rasslemania ref looking past a chair shot b/c the heel manager has climbed onto the side of the ring
But what people are saying is that the call decided the outcome which is false. If the saints get 4 stops, there is no overtime and they get the win. In the most literal sense, that call did not decide the entirety of all events that eventually happened. The saints didn't lose on that call. They lost in overtime, at home, in the dome.
For a team whining about a bad call, don't forget the calls that helped you get there. Just ask any Steelers fan if they give two shits about the saints pass interference.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I don't think it's rigged, but that was a really shitty missed call and it absolutely decided the game ;o

Every missed call decides a close game.

get your goddamned logic out of this thread.

:lol:

seriously though, that was a terrible call and maybe one of the worst ever, but every game has bad ones, and every bad one effects the game in some way. Ref said he thought it was a tipped ball. Bad moment to make a bad call for sure and I feel badly for the saints and their fans.... but how about not throwing a pick there, or scoring more than 23 points.

In the Pats game there was a missed offensive PI on the pick play touchdown for KC, and the phantom roughing the passer call on the chiefs where someone grazed bradys face mask.

Let alone the 2 calls that went to review and imo they got right, but that KC fans would probably have a hard time swallowing.

I don't think it's rigged, but that was a really shitty missed call and it absolutely decided the game ;o

Bigger question is why the fuck was saints throwing there when all they needed to do was run a few plays to kill the clock then kick a field goal leaving shit for time on the clock. No but saints like the falcons In the Super Bowl are too dumb to call the appropriate play at appropriate time in a game. So fuck them, they lost that game several times that day.

bill belicheat fan making a bigly defense of the national rasslin league's crooked officiating

#Shocking!

So you agree with the play calling on that drive? No one is defending the egregious blown call, it is inexcusable. But to say the Saints are blameless in their loss is just not correct. Had they got the call, who is to say they don’t throw again when they shouldn’t have thrown that time.

Back