UFC 86 - Rampage beats down Griffin

Anyone else think UFC 86 sucked? The pre-lims sounded more exciting than most of the main card. TG/MA was boring as fuck, same with Kos/Lytle. Cote/Almeida was alright, but thats probably just because I was rooting for Cote. I didn't cath Tibau/Stevenson though. The main event was pretty good but the shitty scoring by the judges irritated me a bit. Oh well, K-1 MAX is on tonight. :)

Where/how do you watch k-1 max?

:lol: @ Griffin having a chin of steel. Watch a few of Mark Hunts fights to find out what a real steel chin looks like. Griffin has good recovery, but he ain't no Mark Hunt.

mmatv streams it. The fights themselves will be upped to Dailymotion tomorrow afternoon for sure though.

Aight, thanks. I got into it about two years ago, but I eventually lost interest because I could never find streams/ppv wasn't offered, and general information on the event didn't show up on the net until like two weeks later. Is it the GP or qualifying?

:lol: @ Griffin having a chin of steel. Watch a few of Mark Hunts fights to find out what a real steel chin looks like. Griffin has good recovery, but he ain't no Mark Hunt.

I'll agree with that 100%. You can't deny that Griffin can take a punishment though. In most of his fights when he gets hit, instead of retreating he just starts trading and gets his face pummeled, yet remains alive. haha

Aight, thanks. I got into it about two years ago, but I eventually lost interest because I could never find streams/ppv wasn't offered, and general information on the event didn't show up on the net until like two weeks later. Is it the GP or qualifying?

New tournament format for poster boy Masato, one more elimination until the finals(no more 8 man finals, just 4 :( ) So they are qualifying for the finals tonight.

I'll agree with that 100%. You can't deny that Griffin can take a punishment though. In most of his fights when he gets hit, instead of retreating he just starts trading and gets his face pummeled, yet remains alive. haha

Or he gets hit, falls down unconscious, and then starts bawling like a baby when he eventually wakes up.

Masato's style wouldn't have won him another belt IMO, he takes too much damage for 3 fights in one night.

i know nothing about UFC, but this thread is a funny read

pages and pages of people saying rampage is going to own

then the fight

then pages and pages of obvious rampage fanboys bitching about the decision

rampage won the fight. sorry. this is ufc playing the whole TUF bullshit out. i can't believe not a single judge gave that fight to jackson. this is criminal

Judges are clearly hired by zuffa, you got it

Maybe rampage wasn't 100%, maybe he was, who knows

Either way, i agree with the decision, and it was really really close. With rampages power, he shouldn't have left it in the judges hands.

Blitz is a retard, and knightmare is a stupid troll, nothing more to say in this thread.

oh yeah, on the topic of K1

Genki Sudo fighting? Hes fucking crazy, his big dance entrance on youtube is :lol:, then he got his ass kicked ;/

Back