'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

Lemme explain:

Swingers don't simply wander aimlessly from bar to bar or drive to the Jersey Shore occasionally to pray that some drunk college slut wants to fuck you both.

The smartest way to go about it, is to follow swingers parties and on/off-premises clubs, or go to resorts that cater specifically to swingers.

I live in NYC metro. the average price for an evening's admission to a swing club is $100 a couple. A hundred bucks to walk in the door, fuckwaddies. They are usually byob, so no, it ain't the booze. In addition, you need to look nice. as in, suit jacket nice. I don't go to Toga Joe's annual parties wearing fucking jeans and a Packers shirt like you guys do on your weekend bar crawl. Also, say you hit it off... guess who pays for the new girl, if you go somewhere or rent a hotel room? That's right, the couple, namely, one of us, does. So that shit adds up.

As to why the break - when you norms date, do you maintain a breakneck pace 12 months a year? No, sometimes you chill, sometimes you don't want the one nighters, you want something a bit more steady. That takes work, a clear head, and lack of pressure to be at your best. I go out and on the prowl for top shelf pussy at my best. I don't slum and pick up half decent drunk sluts. I wear nice underwear, good suits and shoes, make sure the wife has nice clothes too and good bottles to bring to clubs.

But I ain't Kura, I don't have a bottomless wallet. After a while, you need to reign in and just pay bills and chill.

Any more questions, my dainties? I'm going to bed soon.

ChaoStar is more quality - he looks for the homely girl with yellowed teeth while wearing 2-day old Tshirts and plaid shorts. Who goes to a club that begs entrance fee to weed out the college studs looking for easy lays with a slick lie? All he needs is Boones Farm, a highschool lock-in, and a couple swishers.

Quality at it's best.

I was referring to the fact that he objectifies women. If I was single I wouldn't be on the 'prowl' for pussy. But if I was I guess I should be looking for sluts in dresses because that means it's ok.

ChaoStar is more quality - he looks for the homely girl with yellowed teeth while wearing 2-day old Tshirts and plaid shorts. Who goes to a club that begs entrance fee to weed out the college studs looking for easy lays with a slick lie? All he needs is Boones Farm, a highschool lock-in, and a couple swishers.

Quality at it's best.

Trying to be funny?

Would you be more jealous if a white or black guy fucked your wife while you watched gigs. I think black because you would suspect they had some weird connection, but I am bouncing off the walls in anticipation of your answer.

Didn't mean to lash out, sorry, though I hardly feel that a one-liner that most guys have mentioned puts him in the "I objectify women" category. At least not with the style of his post anyway.

I'm just surprised this thread continues to go on something as simple as a personal choice. The personal attacks early on were pretty funny, as always, but now it's just wearing thing.

well that is a tricky question, see

i'd have to say white, because even though a black guy could reach parts of her vagina that i personally cannot, if she fucked a negro she would be damaged goods, so i wouldn't be jealous

That's understandable. However, my fear would be that she and the black guy would create some totally awesome song like where he sings hard rap and she sings soft r and b chorus. Later in the song of course she gets her time to shine and sing etc. but it is really his song. Then the two of them make a billion dollars and you get left in the dust.

That's my worry.

I am like the Bear Grylls of interracial sex.

Last edited:
Lemme explain:

Swingers don't simply wander aimlessly from bar to bar or drive to the Jersey Shore occasionally to pray that some drunk college slut wants to fuck you both.

The smartest way to go about it, is to follow swingers parties and on/off-premises clubs, or go to resorts that cater specifically to swingers.

I live in NYC metro. the average price for an evening's admission to a swing club is $100 a couple. A hundred bucks to walk in the door, fuckwaddies. They are usually byob, so no, it ain't the booze. In addition, you need to look nice. as in, suit jacket nice. I don't go to Toga Joe's annual parties wearing fucking jeans and a Packers shirt like you guys do on your weekend bar crawl. Also, say you hit it off... guess who pays for the new girl, if you go somewhere or rent a hotel room? That's right, the couple, namely, one of us, does. So that shit adds up.

As to why the break - when you norms date, do you maintain a breakneck pace 12 months a year? No, sometimes you chill, sometimes you don't want the one nighters, you want something a bit more steady. That takes work, a clear head, and lack of pressure to be at your best. I go out and on the prowl for top shelf pussy at my best. I don't slum and pick up half decent drunk sluts. I wear nice underwear, good suits and shoes, make sure the wife has nice clothes too and good bottles to bring to clubs.

But I ain't Kura, I don't have a bottomless wallet. After a while, you need to reign in and just pay bills and chill.

Any more questions, my dainties? I'm going to bed soon.

when I read this I pictured a 45 year old version of Steven Hyde in a baby blue suit with a sleazy mustache.

Back