Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz)

lol

FCC Shuts Down Alex Jones Pirate Flagship Radio Station | Time

AUSTIN, Texas — The Federal Communications Commission has shut down a pirate radio station that served as the flagship outlet for conservative conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

The Austin American-Statesman reports the FCC also has fined the station’s operators $15,000 — a fine the FCC says in a lawsuit the operators are refusing to pay.

The lawsuit filed in federal court in Austin alleges Liberty Radio operated on a channel without a license since at least 2013. The lawsuit names as defendants Walter Olenick and M. Rae Nadler-Olenick.

Court documents show the FCC had tracked the transmissions to a 50-foot tower at an Austin apartment complex owned by an entity linked to the Olenicks.

Apparently the owners shut it down in december, but the lawsuit was filed today.

So Sandy Hook really was a fake shooting.

It's the only thing that makes sense with this kind of far reaching, over reaction to ban him out of existence.

the shooting was real but the school wasn't; it was clearly a facility for the cia cradle2grave training program and adam lanza couldn't work out any other way to bring the truth to light

the parents probably didn't even kno wat was going on there :tinfoil:

Dang, he's just some old coot, but she apparently is a member of that mutant underground race of bat-CHUD from The Descent that has decided to come up and learn to live among us:

Uk8KTDI.jpg

Last edited:
BREAKING: INFOWARS Founder ALEX JONES Crashes Senate Hearing on Online Censorship of Conservatives (VIDEO)

On Wednesday Alex Jones crashed the Senate Intelligence hearing on foreign influence on US social media platforms.

The US House is holding a hearing later today on tech giant censorship of conservative voices.

In August Facebook, Apple, Google-YouTube and Spotify colluded to eliminate Alex Jones and Infowars from their platforms.

Tech giants Google and Twitter will testify today before Congress.
This morning the US Senate is holding a hearing.
Alex Jones is going off on the liberal lies and censorship and collusion of tech giants against conservatives.

Gateway Pundit reporter Cassandra Fairbanks is there.

:lol:

He's dead.

>>2887228
Ask yourself a (simple) logical question…
Why are the majority of 'Q' attacks by "PRO_MAGA" supporters coming from AJ [MOS backed] and/or AJ known associates?
Why are we a threat to them?
Why not simply publish an original picture +/- 1,2,3 secs to establish credibility?
Why was this done in the past?
We knew this type of "attack" was coming.
PREDICTABLE.
FAKE NEWS.
ATTACKS WILL ONLY INTENSIFY.
Q

The Wired article is about the algorithms, not outright censorship. Trump whined because some right-wing site that nobody ever heard of before claimed that because equally unpopular sites don't show up until the 2nd page of google results that "teh google is bias". The majority of popular MSM hates Trump pretty hard, so it isn't a surprise at all that those are the most prominent articles.

All in all I actually believe google when they say that search results aren't politically biased. I don't have trouble finding what I'm looking for, although my google fu is high.

The Wired article is about the algorithms, not outright censorship. Trump whined because some right-wing site that nobody ever heard of before claimed that because equally unpopular sites don't show up until the 2nd page of google results that "teh google is bias". The majority of popular MSM hates Trump pretty hard, so it isn't a surprise at all that those are the most prominent articles.

All in all I actually believe google when they say that search results aren't politically biased. I don't have trouble finding what I'm looking for, although my google fu is high.

Is it possible the humans who write these 'algorithms' have implicit bias written into them that 'skew/ searches??? If not, then why do not all search engines yield the same results?

Back