So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

SarcaStick said:
i don't fight/argue over the internet jw. it's useless. you know that as well as i do.

there will always be 2 or maybe even 10 sides to a story. i just tend to laugh off a lot of the stupidity. unfortunately for those whom i don't laugh off, i just pity.

either way, it doesn't matter, cause i could care less about anyone or anything on these boards. (those whos company and presence i appreciate, know it. no need to give shout outs)

you're right, arguing over the internet is useless. therefore whenever you find something on the internet from now on, why don't you practice what you preach and shut the fuck up about it.

but you wouldn't do that, right? you know why? because when you say shit like "i don't fight/argue over the internet" or accuse someone of "looking cool and being 'down' with everyone else who does the same thing", you're either joking or too fucking dumb to realize how much of a hypocrite you really sound like.

also, by saying that you "could care less about anyone or anything on these boards" you point out how full of shit you are (not to mention it's "couldn't care less", not "could care less), as it's already been proven by logroller and others time and time again that if you continue to argue (oh but you don't call it arguing you do) on this forum, you are by default "giving a shit" about topics and people here. if you think otherwise, you're just lying to yourself.

but hey, i better not write anymore here, because that would be so "tw cliche", but on the other hand, you shouldn't post anything else either because you're above it all on tw, right? you don't fall into any tw cliche. your posting here has nothing to do w/ how you feel about others here, or the topics that are presented.

gotcha.

Last edited:
the majority of the "known" members of this board are here to argue... anyone defending someone else is just as guilty as butting in to someone elses business as the attackers, who at the very least arent delusional about what they are doing. I think its interesting how many of the members of the older "respected" tribes have grown to hate each other while the ones who played for fun still like each other.

Guyforgetpass said:
the majority of the "known" members of this board are here to argue... anyone defending someone else is just as guilty as butting in to someone elses business as the attackers, who at the very least arent delusional about what they are doing. I think its interesting how many of the members of the older "respected" tribes have grown to hate each other while the ones who played for fun still like each other.

we never chat anymore :cry:

drama.jpg

the president of the united states and and tony blair as well as most of china called me and told me you were a shady character but i didnt listen cause i look at the good sides of people... shows how good a character judge i am... i have to go polish my giant tribes spoiler now

whats up yankee, you are my internet father figure

actually herb is more of my internet father figure... even though herb woulda been 5 or so ... his cousin was pry up for it

Guyforgetpass said:
the president of the united states and and tony blair as well as most of china called me and told me you were a shady character but i didnt listen cause i look at the good sides of people... shows how good a character judge i am... i have to go polish my giant tribes spoiler now

whats up yankee, you are my internet father figure

actually herb is more of my internet father figure... even though herb woulda been 5 or so ... his cousin was pry up for it

guy is like my first internet friend ever...and now he's not 15 and me 22...sweet :p

lolz

Back