Obibun dide

That's him guys. I'm also Canadian and the obit matches his Guelph schooling, his Germany schooling, his residence, and name. It's also obvious that picture is him after gaining some weight. I use to give him a hard time a lot because I could fact check his schtick. I didn't really like him but it's sad to see someone pass at such a young age.

I feel like LGBR is grieving with his comments about the pic not being him and we shouldn't call him out too hard, even though it's obviously him. Fuck. And I agree that he doesn't look very healthy at all in that pic. We'll likely never know what underlying issues he had, if any.

Do at least the bare minimum of cardio and try to work in intermittent fasting a few times a month. It can do wonders for your heart health.

uevyi5WVOqDj4fMiVmprohK4kLLSpzLMf1TX1GGoH_No85kwzsLyPIDWTIPptqmjEgQc6Fv3zPu9HXR5kbJ_6_LnPcwI97v3djL5E8SowDaQzDCQpJUpXJoLC2RJzzI3N45tX-NPsqJIGQ

I feel like LGBR is grieving with his comments about the pic not being him and we shouldn't call him out too hard, even though it's obviously him. Fuck. And I agree that he doesn't look very healthy at all in that pic. We'll likely never know what underlying issues he had, if any.

Do at least the bare minimum of cardio and try to work in intermittent fasting a few times a month. It can do wonders for your heart health.

uevyi5WVOqDj4fMiVmprohK4kLLSpzLMf1TX1GGoH_No85kwzsLyPIDWTIPptqmjEgQc6Fv3zPu9HXR5kbJ_6_LnPcwI97v3djL5E8SowDaQzDCQpJUpXJoLC2RJzzI3N45tX-NPsqJIGQ

You and NGFM should meld into one person

its like obibuns short and fat doppleganger on a disreputable obit website and no one posts photos of obibuns chronology into fatness from his facebook despite him being a camwhore because there isnt one

azoozoo has to be one of the creepiest neoconservative evangelical types i ever met in tribes

hes like some kind of closet racist baptist or something

uh no

i facetimed him 3 or 4 months back so unless he gained 100lbs suddenly and then got plastic surgery on his eyes, thats not him

Maybe the fat guy in the obit page ate obi bun. Did you ever think of that? No because all you think about is yourself. Gaaaah!

that is also true
most of his pics hes either drunk, haggard and hungover, or kissing a girl, or some combo of all 3
he does have a brother and his parents are in like their 70s so im wondering if they didnt accidentally, in their grief, give them a pic of his brother
edit: i have never spoken to his parents so im not gonna ask em but if u want a real pic of obi from this year, the in memoriam thread has one

uh no

i facetimed him 3 or 4 months back so unless he gained 100lbs suddenly and then got plastic surgery on his eyes, thats not him

thats fuckin him bro he looks the exact same except fatter.

the only way it would be a his brother is if they were identical twins

why u in denial? do we need someone to photoshop the noses/eyes together from both pics?

havax?

its like obibuns short and fat doppleganger on a disreputable obit website and no one posts photos of obibuns chronology into fatness from his facebook despite him being a camwhore because there isnt one

azoozoo has to be one of the creepiest neoconservative evangelical types i ever met in tribes

hes like some kind of closet racist baptist or something

yeah but camwhores stop posting when they get fat or at least switch accounts

edit: i have never spoken to his parents so im not gonna ask em but if u want a real pic of obi from this year, the in memoriam thread has one

this is the last thing im gonna say on the matter
none of u matter to me enough to comment further

Is it just me or does Falhawk come off as a cowardly old man with no dick

"WELL CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, WHY EVEN DISCUSS IT"

get fucked

seriously.

get fucked. and grow some balls.

Obibun's final post on TW. It made me laugh.

Back