[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I was just thinking about how Alex Jones, it being an act or not, would probably actually kick the shit out of me. But while thinking about that I had the realization that it would be hilarious to see Trump in a fight. Trump would get the shit kicked out of him by literally any of his adversaries including Greta Thunberg and AOC because he’s a fat fuck loser with the coordination of a retard.

I was just thinking about how Alex Jones, it being an act or not, would probably actually kick the shit out of me. But while thinking about that I had the realization that it would be hilarious to see Trump in a fight. Trump would get the shit kicked out of him by literally any of his adversaries including Greta Thunberg and AOC because he’s a fat fuck loser with the coordination of a retard.

fantasies about elder abuse

how quaint

(lmfao)

Trump is 74 stud. I know you probably feel kinda ballsy at the thought of being able to take down a 74 year old, but then again, trump runs 24/7 Getting your ass beat by a 74 year old is hard thing to live down.

Holy fuck are these democrats psychotic... they act like they're scared that the jig is up... and people are starting to think the fraud is real.

They all deliver the same unified rebuke to discredit whom ever is infront of them, from Arizona to Michigan to Georgia...

They are aggressive, hostile and disrespectful of people giving their testimony and sharing their accounts backed by evidence (such as in this case): This democrat makes the same misleading claim as the 28yr kid in Michigan did almost verbatim... and when confronted with clear video evidence of the claim backed by sworn affidavits she goes into full Karen mode.

I also do not understand this whole thing about refuting claims by stating "our election officials reviewed the process and found nothing" when in most cases it is this process, and thus the conduct of these very officials, that is being accused of improprieties...

... that's like taking the word of the Fox, that everything in the Hen House was secure and nothing untoward occurred on the night all the chickens went missing.

Last edited:
That and the whole Republicans and election officials explaining what was happening in the video.

Lol

lol yeah the whole rino and election officials explained that they were fine and it's okay to tell all poll watchers to go home because they are done counting for the night and then they frantically pull hidden boxes of ballots out and start counting them before the morning light when poll watchers come back yeah lol you totally got this you are so in the right lol you win shartshooter

That’s not what happened and what happened was explained, several times now, on video and in print.

It’s almost as if when you want to believe something because you’re in a cult, you lose the ability to look at things logically. Such as an entire staff of evil conspirators forgetting that they were on camera despite being told, repeatedly, and seeing cameras all throughout the room.

Lol you can’t make this shit up

That’s not what happened and what happened was explained, several times now, on video and in print.

It’s almost as if when you want to believe something because you’re in a cult, you lose the ability to look at things logically. Such as an entire staff of evil conspirators forgetting that they were on camera despite being told, repeatedly, and seeing cameras all throughout the room.

Lol you can’t make this shit up

oh please, by all means, post the video that explains why it's totally okay to send all poll watchers home while telling them all that counting is over for the night and when they all leave, bring out hidden ballot containers to start cramming through tabulation machines, i must have missed this debunking video lol

and if you're talking about the zoom meeting where Richard Barron is lying through his teeth the whole time while rolling his eyes until about the 45 minute mark where he admits the he hasn't seen the video, then you're an idiot that believes just about anything.

Last edited:
oh please, by all means, post the video that explains why it's totally okay to send all poll watchers home while telling them all that counting is over for the night and when they all leave, bring out hidden ballot containers to start cramming through tabulation machines, i must have missed this debunking video lol

low t poll watchers can't stay up past bed time

Back