Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

scrubbing gas station toilets by day

scrubbing the net for evidence the govt is lying to you by night

keep fighting the good fight Hash

it's very surprising guys, there's no information about this guy it's almost like he's a plant and even today no one knows where hillary was that night don't u guys find that weird??

no reason to go to youtube anymore

The thing is, I'm subscribed to a bunch of channels and that's where I get a lot of entertainment content. It really sucks they're becoming big brother by banning videos criticizing BLM. You'd think another streaming service would come along, but it hasn't happened yet.

The thing is, I'm subscribed to a bunch of channels and that's where I get a lot of entertainment content. It really sucks they're becoming big brother by banning videos criticizing BLM. You'd think another streaming service would come along, but it hasn't happened yet.

Sounds like a good way to get incredibly rich.

I might be in for 100k

Sounds like a good way to get incredibly rich.

I might be in for 100k
Right, it would be like major networks for streaming videos. YouTube has the monopoly with the backing and support of Google. It's estimated to take at least a few million to launch a YouTube alternative. A business partnership, someone winning lotto, or a major company leaning to the right would have to start the new venture. Trump could let his kids do it on the side. There's other sites out there, they just haven't taken off yet.
10 Video Sites That Are Better Than YouTube

Last edited:
I agree. I am in for a tiny 100k portion of that.. heh heh. 100k at google in the beginning and ca-ching

So soon we can have Left YouTube and Right YouTube. Left and Right Google. Lets keep dividing everything up and see what happens.

Last edited:
Motive: The dude was on anti-depressants. That makes people want to kill others or them self. Paddock took it to an extreme. At least he shot himself as the police breached the door.

So soon we can have Left YouTube and Right YouTube. Left and Right Google. Lets keep dividing everything up and see what happens.

majority of country being over prescribed anti-depressants and opiates

but we can't figure out why our country has systemic issues related to both of these

hmmmmmmmm

it is like someone should be able to spot the causation

what black lives matter is really saying is:

we shouldn't be bothered by police

we are above the law

let us fuckin chimp already

let us do what we do best and win the nation through fast twitch aggression and impulse

Back