Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz)

government and corporations working hand in hand to fight trump and his fascism

america-the-corporatocracy.jpg

DRHERO-1.png

screen_shot_2014-07-07_at_10.58.44_am.jpgs1300x1600.jpg

what a beautiful world

what a beautiful future

cpt emo u always trail off into some weird doom and gloom everything looks bleek in the future sort of mumbling to yourself

i thought it was maga time :lol:

cpt emo u always trail off into some weird doom and gloom everything looks bleek in the future sort of mumbling to yourself

i thought it was maga time :lol:

yeah i don't think anyone can prove that our media is now controlled by like a handful of people who are all working in collusion together against our collective best interests

i don't think any validated studies have been done on that

i just like to consume

Koch brothers now my brothers in arms against Trump

camp out for months waiting for the new iphone to come out

C4PVMmaXUAMkpaW.jpg

but i also really hate Capitalism and hopes Ocassio and Bernie wins

u know what i mean........we got student loans to pay and that shit should have been free

Last edited:
yeah i don't think anyone can prove that our media is now controlled by like a handful of people who are all working in collusion together against our collective best interests

i don't think any validated studies have been done on that

i just like to consume

Koch brothers now my brothers in arms against Trump

camp out for months waiting for the new iphone to come out

C4PVMmaXUAMkpaW.jpg

but i also really hate Capitalism and hopes Ocassio and Bernie wins

u know what i mean........we got student loans to pay and that shit should have been free

lmao reeeee

why would i ever entertain a serious response to an autistic automaton that reposts the same garbage over and over

I really don't think anyone can prove that this is an orchestrated effort or campaign to silence opposition before another election

DkFRSDDXoAA4sIu.jpg

DkDiD2fU8AI8p5L.jpg

DkDiPrEUcAA-hi0.jpg

EXTREME

freedom of speech isnt allowing anyone on air to say they know the truth, here's the actual news, THE EARTH IS FAT AND WE"RE ALL GAY FROGS THIS JUST IN

he can go back to public tv at 2am if he wants to do that
again, his defense for all law suits is "NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT I AM SAYING"

so

you know

you're a snake oil insurance salesman piece of shit asshole, but we still allow you to speak ur stupid bullshit on here :shrug:

Back