or maybe we fall back for dumb shit reasons
i dont know what the real ass time is

time is an illusion

existence is futile

The Drugging of the American Boy

can't fight science

DXm2SNeW4AcGQ4G.jpg

and drugs

well, if u get ur state 2 legislate, u can change the rising and setting of the sun

:flag: ~the power of american law~ :flag:

or u can stop fucking w/ the clocks and get up an hour earlier on ur own

well, if u get ur state 2 legislate, u can change the rising and setting of the sun

:flag: ~the power of american law~ :flag:

or u can stop fucking w/ the clocks and get up an hour earlier on ur own

think of the children!

they cry

WOOOOOO HERE WE GO MOTHER FUCKERS
or maybe we fall back for dumb shit reasons
i dont know what the real ass time is

time is an illusion

existence is futile

Always the same from people who live in the low latitudes and have no fucking clue. Although Texas isn't too far south but stupidity is rife so it balances out I guess.

I don't care if my lawn goes brown and my curtains fade, I want that extra hour of sunlight.

Last edited:
Always the same from people who live in the low latitudes and have no fucking clue. Although Texas isn't too far south but stupidity is rife so it balances out I guess.

I don't care if my lawn goes brown and my curtains fade, I want that extra hour of sunlight.

please tell me this is troll

If someone smarter than me (and that's most of you) can explain why entropy makes time always going forward, I'll be in your debt.

I get the special theory of relativity, any 8th grader not from the south can get that. What I don't understand, is gravity, and the general theory. I can do the algebra, and I can get the idea of black holes, etc.

What I don't get is why time has to move forward. Anyone?

Back