[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

pence is mentally ill for talking to jesus and only eating dinner with his wife

says the people trying to escape persecution of #metoo momvent

DVmw-Z3W0AEG08L.jpg

and partakers of a little pizza party and sprit cooking

u crazy fuckers need to be put in an asylum so we can party like sodomy and gonorrhea

I feel sorta guilty also.. I have spread derogatory information about various candidates throughout the 2016 campaign and by “early to mid-2016” were supporting Trump’s presidential campaign.

now that we have completed the thread, i think we can safely say that the way 2 make america great again is 2 never ever vote 4 anybody born b4 1965

in fact, they should all be put into camps where they can work off some of the debt they've accrued on our accounts

and JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WHEN WILL THAT FKING SPAWN OF SATAN JOHN MCCAIN FINALLY CROAK FROM THAT "UNTREATABLE" GLIOBLASTOMA?

lol these indictments make trump look like a victim

but yeah, impeachment soon ggs

Only to his brain-dead loyal boot lickers who are too stupid and/or lazy to read the (fake) news without triggering their confirmation bias

“Defendants posted derogatory information about a number of candidates, and by early to mid-2016, Defendants’ operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ... and disparaging Hillary Clinton,” the court document said.
Source

Back