so is lrbg goin 2 just stop comin here now

I don't think the whole story is told by the chat logs u have. I think to want to be some guys friend for years once this happens till they brag about sex with you proves bigger depth anterior motive and manipulation on both ppls accounts

tbf i think she pry just lonely

which make it worse that he is prey on lonely and then spread lies when lonely do not fuk

edit: also she defriended him p quickly but he kept sending that shit

Last edited:
im sure jahoda got self-esteem boosts out of it and maybe enjoyed the cock pics

maybe even naptown got some dirt idk

but there better things 2 do than psychoanalyze and speculate mental issues 4 random internet ppl

i rather just read essay posts of lgbr's depression and infatuation with random internet girl

oh shit incoming scooby dick picks posted by jahoda duck or one of her buddies

I can do it myself
DICK-VAN-DYKE-ONE.jpg

tbf i think she pry just lonely

which make it worse that he is prey on lonely and then spread lies when lonely do not fuk

edit: also she defriended him p quickly but he kept sending that shit

defriend and didnt block? then continue to associate with or with knowledge of person and his friends for 4 years after dick pics sent? i just dont get it

from wat i kno id dont think jd is that lonely anymore but wtf do i kno i type with my left hand

also lgbr's whole friend group has been really fucking lame for years so i dont kno y jd was friends with them to begin with @ the same time this loser sending dick pics doesnt bother me at all, the lack of chat logs do however

like this is the jd rep comment i woek up to

05-22-2014 08:41 PM Jahoda Duck im not sure what u did to women..but it's not just that lgbr lied. it's that he is trying to cover it up still, saying im lying and making up logs, threatening u, muk, etc, pretty much everything except owning up. speedy recovery dude

and this is the one i got 3 minutes ago (as of typing which takes a long time 4 me )
05-28-2014 05:52 PM Jahoda Duck what exactly are u accusing me?

i didnt even kno lgbr had threatened me with death by pipe till monday night

jd u wrote in this thread

Originally Posted by Jahoda Duck View Post
what battle? I was done after 1st thread. I think muk and friends thought it'd be funny to make threads about it.

I did not ask them to. I've never talked to them at length. None of them have ever even remotely been interested in me.

also to clear up- noone was stalking, just compulsively lying

I don't want drama I just want him to redact the detailed falsifications

muk loves drama tho

its like one giant cluster fuck of manipulation and different opinions.

do i think lgbr is much weirder and a creep than you? ya. but beyond that i have no fukin clue what is actually happening. i do kno that the ppl that were lgbr's friends were fucking weird (obibun etc) i kno that ppl that associated with them were weird and i know that its pretty queer for muktar or you to not release chat logs

all in all this a mess of ppl that either gonna lie or attempt to manipulate their way out of situations. i cant even fathom how young ppl still do that shit in 2014 but then again i didnt think id get brain damage from a pipe either so who knows

Last edited:
Kistmet thx 4 the luck but if u dislike lgbr ud hate wat i did to women in the past. stay safe jd

05-22-2014 08:41 PM Jahoda Duck im not sure what u did to women..but it's not just that lgbr lied. it's that he is trying to cover it up still, saying im lying and making up logs, threatening u, muk, etc, pretty much everything except owning up. speedy recovery dude

i dgaf about dick pics or essay messages they dont affect me. I can understand human emotions and getting carried away.

but the lying and lying more to cover it up is incomprehensible to me

so yeah in one week I've matured to the point that this whole matter should be dropped and went too far. fuck off

I have no business contributing to these threads but to be fair I think lrgbr's dick is bigger than mine.

You should only send dick pics if you get pussy pics in return. That is how cockroeconomics work.

i dgaf about dick pics or essay messages they dont affect me. I can understand human emotions and getting carried away.

but the lying and lying more to cover it up is incomprehensible to me

so yeah in one week I've matured to the point that this whole matter should be dropped and went too far. fuck off

every post u make has some kind of change to the story or motive. hes stalking u no hes lying he sent me dick pics 4 years ago on facebook i only cared about it this year tho i only cared about that thread in feb no i care about all the threads because they r dangerous no ive matured and this whole matter went to far etc etc

like this is the jd rep comment i woek up to

and this is the one i got 3 minutes ago (as of typing which takes a long time 4 me )

i didnt even kno lgbr had threatened me with death by pipe till monday night

jd u wrote in this thread

its like one giant cluster fuck of manipulation and different opinions.

do i think lgbr is much weirder and a creep than you? ya. but beyond that i have no fukin clue what is actually happening. i do kno that the ppl that were lgbr's friends were fucking weird (obibun etc) i kno that ppl that associated with them were weird and i know that its pretty queer for muktar or you to not release chat logs

all in all this a mess of ppl that either gonna lie or attempt to manipulate their way out of situations. i cant even fathom how young ppl still do that shit in 2014 but then again i didnt think id get brain damage from a pipe either so who knows
A++ post many agrees

it was prolly more like teehee hey efriends look at how creepy this known tw poster was to me years ago take the piss out of him oh my he isn't takin this very well dang i do not want 2 be responsible and dont condone gg

every post u make has some kind of change to the story or motive. hes stalking u no hes lying he sent me dick pics 4 years ago on facebook i only cared about it this year tho i only cared about that thread in feb no i care about all the threads because they r dangerous no ive matured and this whole matter went to far etc etc
never mentioned stalking or dick pics or anythin like that. my conversation with him concluded 4 years ago.

so ure the one who initally latched onto the fact that he was a liar and told opsayo to make the thread and made several urself. why is that? do u feel guilty about being shitty to women and that was ur way of alleviating the guilt? do u feel bad about what u did to kate?

i know that its pretty queer for muktar or you to not release chat logs
they shouldn't be posted. the only reason I showed them to him is because they were proof it was unilateral. again looks like u want to humiliate him to atone for ur past transgressions

Last edited:
Back