so is lrbg goin 2 just stop comin here now

lol @ data the guy who basically disappeared for months over $800 and some fucking t-shirts

it is sad that a person like JD can come along well after the fact of the game and bring to the forum personal crap that outs a long standing member and rallies the sharks to circle.

uh

his length of tenure just means that she was the last in a long line of tw chicks who were sick of his shit

jd just happened to have the evidence to make it interesting when he said that he fucked her

im not really sure how you can defend the little guy just because he's been around for a lot longer

uh

his length of tenure just means that she was the last in a long line of tw chicks who were sick of his shit

jd just happened to have the evidence to make it interesting when he said that he fucked her

im not really sure how you can defend the little guy just because he's been around for a lot longer

It is kinda funny how you've rushed to defend her, however. Not to mention basically being her proxy in all of this.

Like, WTF business is it of yours?

I just think its funny that a bunch of dudes eknighting on a gaming forum are calling a guy a nerdvirgin for whipping his D out and seeing what's up.

It is kinda funny how you've rushed to defend her, however. Not to mention basically being her proxy in all of this.

Like, WTF business is it of yours?

1) I'm a massive fuking drama whore and this is too golden to resist (seriously those logs would make him kill himself)

2) we are buds (crazy i know but the annoying thing about this is that a girl just wants some bros and that is not cool but a guy goes creepy stalker on a girl and u gotta stick 2 the bro code?? fuk that i m feminist)

Sounds like muktard has been running a clinic for girls that have been stalked by lgbr on the internet for years

lol i have finally realized that lgbr is just jealous as are many of u (and i dont blame u) of me

and my fuckin enormous dgiant dick

mostly the dick i guess fags

Back