I'm SlushieZ AMA

C9GRIQ5.jpg

there it is...me in red w/ stick, Canadian tundra hog on the right with the pallet

i was so young...

C9GRIQ5.jpg

there it is...me in red w/ stick, Canadian tundra hog on the right with the pallet

i was so young...
I don't know what you mean by tundra hog, but they all seem normal/healthy in that picture.

I guess I'm used to seeing people wear a large amount of clothing in winter. :shrug:

My question is If you had to kill two famous people, one through peaceful lethal injection of heroin, the other in the most painful way imaginable, who would you Kill and who would get the peaceful death and who would get the painful death?
Peaceful, probably Anita Sarkeesian. I think that was the dumbest shit.

Painful would be Martin Shkreli.

It's true. I don't like your posts, hence the neg, but it's to the point now that I'd like to meet you.

Don't be scared. I'll come eye to eye with you first.

There was a time in the past where I would have probably enjoyed meeting you as well, but that time has passed. Over the years, you have become quite insane and extremely judgmental, and possibly downright dangerous.

There was a time in the past where I would have probably enjoyed meeting you as well, but that time has passed. Over the years, you have become quite insane and extremely judgmental, and possibly downright dangerous.

Well, at least you're reading me correctly. I'll hand you that. You're reading me correctly.

Back