I'm SlushieZ AMA

Alright, so my question here

hello everyone

My question for you, SlushieZ
do you think Natalie Dormer's lip thing she's got going on, where it looks like shes perpetually smirking gives to her attractiveness or takes away from it?

also you think jenny eats ass? lemme know

Last edited:
Alright, so my question here

hello everyone

My question for you, SlushieZ
do you think Natalie Dormer's lip thing she's got going on, where it looks like shes perpetually smirking gives to her attractiveness or takes away from it?

also you think jenny eats ass? lemme know
I think it gives to it honestly.

And Jenny eats so much ass.

Ok Slushiez:

Your at a restaurant with a fella...do you do the whole girly salad only schtick...or do you order yourself a decent meal? Steak etc...?
What would your ideal meal be.....

290swmb.jpg

how do you feel about ass eating; is a little tongue okay or do you prefer a full munching?

and is it okay to finger the ass on the first date?

Ok Slushiez:

Your at a restaurant with a fella...do you do the whole girly salad only schtick...or do you order yourself a decent meal? Steak etc...?
What would your ideal meal be.....

This really depends, but 9 times out of 10, i'm going to get a decent meal. Probably not steak, but yeah I will order actual food.

Salads are cool and all, but if someone is actually spending money on you, go for it. Get the good food.

how do you feel about ass eating; is a little tongue okay or do you prefer a full munching?

and is it okay to finger the ass on the first date?
I am super ticklish when it comes to my ass and it just isn't cool to me. Yes, i'm sure someone will say "Oh, they just haven't done it right". Ok, maybe you're right, but I'm just not interested.

lol ok

I don't have the logs any longer so you can say that I guess

it was something along the lines of "please let me be admin, I promise I won't make big waves. PLEASE"

repeat for like weeks
Nope. Didn't happen.

It wasn't even me that brought up the admin, but when I heard it, I was like "that's a good idea, I'm on a lot, I'm fair, and we need one"

I remember telling you to just do it several times, but I would never say please over something like that. Nope.

Last edited:
Back