[Official]Stranger Things Season 2 Netflix

wtf are people talking about no suspense

i'm not suspense proof and episode 3 had me glued to the screen

love triangle takes up 10% of the show

Sean Astin is a red shirt. I predict he will be game of throne'd as fuck.

finding a cartoon slug had to glued to the screen?
did you find the trash can rattling suspenseful?

definitely nowhere near as good as season 1, but it was ok.

i think they should have just done a season "of the week" type show. whole new scenario each season

Except it’s pretty obvious that the new pissed off high school kid is gay and probably gets with Steve in season 3.

the older step brother...I have not seen a televison character so pointless and unnesseary in my life. he literally played no part

I agree with SSX's gay theory. I think he will hook up with previously super hetero Steve because SJW reasons. They probably had to cut the gayness from this season because of time restrictions butt I'm betting it will cum to head in s3.

the older step brother...I have not seen a televison character so pointless and unnesseary in my life. he literally played no part

Spoiler

the duffer brothers wanted a 'human antagonist' and the stepbro was that

it reinforced the subtle 'bullying' theme that is supposed to connect with kids who were bullied

the ep8 thing was to show that even what seems like a piece of shit irredeemable scumbag actually is human and not a 1 dimensional archetype

i dont get where u guys get the gay thing esp after the scene with doods mom but :shrug: could be i guess

Spoiler

Spoiler

Shower scene. 80s gay. Top Gun volleyball gay.

when you watch 80's stuff you realize that what seemed 'cool' back then was gay af like those haircuts

doods had full chick hairstyles and perms. i thought the stepbro was a homage to those - 'member 'the lost boys' ?

22535.jpg

bon jovi?

65192_orig.jpg

axl rose?

42d4d08ee338b486ed9816e27992cbf7--s-hair-bands-s-party.jpg

i could go on ad nauseam

we really didn't think of top gun as being gay until 10+ years later, after quentin tarantinos rant in 'sleep with me' where he misquotes the final line as 'you can ride my tail anytime' instead of the actual line 'you can be my wingman anytime'

not saying top gun isn't gay (or the stepbro), just that 80's shit seems a lot gayer looking back from 2017

they just didnt do it as much with the kids because they're young and are dressed/styled like their parents chose it for them

This is weird I distinctly remember a 5 minute hardcore asspound sex scene in the shower complete with underwater flares for ambiance.

Am i the only person alive now that sees a dude with an earring and thinks 'that boy aint right'.

Spoiler

Spoiler

the duffer brothers wanted a 'human antagonist' and the stepbro was that

it reinforced the subtle 'bullying' theme that is supposed to connect with kids who were bullied
ok but did he serve that purpose? how did he contribute to the story? or the other character arcs?

he drove max around, was mean. max stands up to him and what, becomes more assertive? no she was already. what was the purpose of their relationship? it's served no purpose to the character of max.

he picked on Steve and was mean. Steve stands up to him and what, becomes more assertive? no he was already. in fact Steve acts more confused by the bully than affected by him. he gets beat up and what...he goes on with the kids and his story.

Billy is just there...he doesn't affect the plot or characters. honestly jarjar binks at least was part of the fucking story

Back