Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

i think teenagers in any decade probably could get metoo'd because thats what you have to do
everyone is awkward, no one knows what anyone is thinking
so you just go for it sometimes and either get rejected or get laid

but going in for a kiss now means you go to publicity jail or something idk

Triple, this is exactly the point you're not getting. You also have to keep in mind just how vindictive the female mind can be. If he for a fact tried to rape her, yeah finish him. But that's a big fucking if that cannot be proven or disproven 35 years after the fact. It's a complete waste of taxpayer money to pursue this.

APP-091818-Kavanaugh-Christine-Blasey-Ford.jpg

Ford is going to end up going to trial to testify. She'll get on the stand, pull off her wig, peel off her face, and its John McCain

Bank on it.

She actually looks like John Kerry with a wig.

I think the more interesting question is, "has the damage already been done?"

This is like Anita Hill but with more serious accusations and in a time where proof is valued less.

This is like Anita Hill but with more serious accusations and in a time where proof is valued less.

Of course it has. He's already being called a rapist when he's not even accused of rape.

Doubt it. Republicans aren't going to risk not getting someone in before the midterms even if they're favored to hold the senate.

the most it will do is be cause for idiot far leftists to bitch and reee about something he does later in the SC when it doesn't suit their narrative.

the most it will do is be cause for idiot far leftists to bitch and reee about something he does later in the SC when it doesn't suit their narrative.

Like overturning Roe vs. Wade.

they're going to lose their shit when a rapist tells them they can't have abortions.

Of course it has. He's already being called a rapist when he's not even accused of rape.

A deliberate attempt to devalue his judgement later...

'ok, we can't stop him, how do we bring his decision into question later?"

i wonder what the decisions are they want to stifle?
later
w/
rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i wished women that make false rape accusations would get the same term as actual rapists

maybe they would think twice about literally ruining a mans life

From Drudge.

ANOTHER WOMAN?
Insiders claim Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer are set to report a late twist in Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation... MORE...
NEW YORKER to publish account of a new woman and a 'dildo'...
She is 'Never Trump', says a source. But best friend will say 'She never told me!'... Developing...

Back