Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

Dn5l45EUcAAwMXD.jpg

I didn't socialize with Brett but he was known to drink in college so he's a monster probably.

He is making conclusions with no evidence, that's always a good sign. He was probably gay and furious that Kavanaugh didn't shove his dick in his face like with Debbie

Fool what do you make of the fact that Class of 87 was emailing about this second incident before Ford even went public with the first one

RBG used to host parties w tons of underage sex slaves and cocaine like every night. That's my official statement as somebody that met her one time.

Is that considered evidence these days?

well first you have to consider what we're talking about here

no one is trying to send kavanaugh to jail

he's applying for one of the most important jobs in the world

so this is a job interview, not a criminal trial

now if several women came to a police officer and said throw that man in jail, yeah, more inquiry is needed

if several women came to me, as an interviewer, and said "qualified applicant #33 has several accusations of sexual assault" id be like "ok lets move on to qualified applicant #34"

no one is entitled to a seat on the supreme court, his rights aren't being violated here

if he thinks they're being defamatory, sue them in civil court (he won't)

Fool what do you make of the fact that Class of 87 was emailing about this second incident before Ford even went public with the first one

I don't make anything of it. People discussing an accusation doesn't make the accusation true. A person saying "I believe her" holds no evidentiary weight.

well first you have to consider what we're talking about here

no one is trying to send kavanaugh to jail

he's applying for one of the most important jobs in the world

so this is a job interview, not a criminal trial

now if several women came to a police officer and said throw that man in jail, yeah, more inquiry is needed

if several women came to me, as an interviewer, and said "qualified applicant #33 has several accusations of sexual assault" id be like "ok lets move on to qualified applicant #34"

no one is entitled to a seat on the supreme court, his rights aren't being violated here

if he thinks they're being defamatory, sue them in civil court (he won't)

Defamation is notoriously difficult to prove, and there is no way he'd win a lawsuit for these accusations. And like you said, it's not a criminal investigation but a job interview. Why not lie? You're not putting anyone in jail, you're just ruining someone's reputation and keeping Roe v Wade safe. You'd be immoral not to try to stop him. Every single one of these accusations has been crafted by lawyers, every demand obviously designed to delay the confirmation. It's so transparent it's frankly gross.

Defamation is notoriously difficult to prove, and there is no way he'd win a lawsuit for these accusations. And like you said, it's not a criminal investigation but a job interview. Why not lie? You're not putting anyone in jail, you're just ruining someone's reputation and keeping Roe v Wade safe. You'd be immoral not to try to stop him. Every single one of these accusations has been crafted by lawyers, every demand obviously designed to delay the confirmation. It's so transparent it's frankly gross.

yeah, democrats would obviously lie about rape to stop a nominee

that's what we did with gorsuch after all

If you did it every time it would be pretty obvious. Frankly it's not even the democrats doing it, they're just being strategic and opportunistic. Acting like a woman isn't capable of telling ideological driven unprovable lies? That's just being stupid.

Both sides do it. The stakes are so high morals and dignity mean nothing to these people. Washington can burn to the fucking ground for all I care. Those assholes aren't the government and they do not represent us.

My last comment was rhetorical btw. No need to break it down like I am a child.

If you did it every time it would be pretty obvious. Frankly it's not even the democrats doing it, they're just being strategic and opportunistic. Acting like a woman isn't capable of telling ideological driven unprovable lies? That's just being stupid.

at the same time you can't just be like "the accuser is politically motivated" everytime someone in politics gets caught doing something shitty

Back