College Football 2017-2018

The "harassment" went on for 4 years, according to this article and Dick Rod never got any action out of the deal and the woman put up with it all because of ... well ... a variety of ... reasons? ... I guess.

You'll have to read the article to figure where this lady was coming from and make your own judgment.

(I don't know, the first time some football coach tells me that my own daughter is fucking the entire football team, I'm pretty sure I'm out the door, but your mileage may vary.)

I do like that Dick Rod had his own "Triangle of Secrecy" (that is golden!) and "The Hideaway Book" (not just your ordinary day planner!) to document all of his sordid activities. Dick Rod is nothing if not an innovator.

Enjoy the read:

tucson.com/news/local/breakdown-of-...cle_94e9ed68-f0b0-11e7-a8ec-c3ea7f93a46e.html

:cool:

it's at least as legit as all 300 of bama and nd's "national championships" from the Wilson administration

agreed

THE PLAYOFF SHOULD BE 8

Why is it so hard?

Here are the three simple qualifications:

1. Win your P5 conference.
2. G5 teams that go undefeated are auto-bids (if there are more than three than just use the fucking committee to rank).
3. Fill the rest with at-larges from the current committee system.

Don't allow teams from the same conference to play in the at-large game.

This has the advantage of
a) preserving classic bowl ties
b) preserving the meaning of every game in CFB
c) allows for this stupid power ranking bullshit every year that people seem to love, although I think it's dumb
d) allows for the shit challengers from G5 to get proper fucked, but have a great story to get there.
e) add intrigue and fun as we don't know how many at-large teams will be selected.

First round (J1)

Rose: B1G vs. Pac-12
Orange: ACC vs. Big XII
Sugar: SEC vs. AL3
Fiesta: AL1 vs. AL2

Second round (J8)

Peach & Cotton with the same rules as now, committee ranks, highest seeds play closest to home.

Third round (J15)

Rotate locations on a bid process like the Superp Owl... or whatever. Possibly it should be played the week between the divisional championships and the Superb Owl.

Rose: Ohio State vs. Oregon
Orange: FSU vs. Baylor
Sugar: Bama vs. Michigan State
Fiesta: TCU vs. Mississippi State

Rose: Michigan State vs. Stanford
Orange: Clemson vs. Oklahoma
Sugar: Bama vs. Ohio State
Fiesta: Iowa vs. Notre Dame

Rose: Penn State vs. UW
Sugar: Bama vs. Michigan
Fiesta: Ohio State vs. Western Michigan

Rose: Ohio State vs. USC
Sugar: UGA vs. UCF
Fiesta: Bama vs. Wisconsin

That's absurd. How will we justify a handful of millionaires collecting $500,000 salaries to determine "Whose in?" under that system?

Back