[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG

What it comes down too is how willing are you To have the fundamental guidelines of our constitution and its amendments changed? Ok I get it, Muslims scare you, are you willing to get rid of freedom of religion? We have over 10 million law abiding American born Muslims in this country, send them away? Once the door is open to alter the constitutions fundamental principles, what happens to the 2nd amendment?

Pretty slippery slope. I say if you're scared arm yourself. Let's not let these political thieves succeed in scaring you with the boogeyman so you hand over your rights willingly. Stand tall look forward. It's a way better look than the fetal position

You say "now owns" as if it's some kind of new development and the feds are seizing land left and right.

It's not. The feds purchased/acquired the land, states were created, and some states got more land than other states in that process. The fact this is a surprise to people is an indication of how little attention they paid to us history.

uh, i dont know much about BLM. but you dont know what you are talking about.

What it comes down too is how willing are you To have the fundamental guidelines of our constitution and its amendments changed? Ok I get it, Muslims scare you, are you willing to get rid of freedom of religion? We have over 10 million law abiding American born Muslims in this country, send them away? Once the door is open to alter the constitutions fundamental principles, what happens to the 2nd amendment?

Pretty slippery slope. I say if you're scared arm yourself. Let's not let these political thieves succeed in scaring you with the boogeyman so you hand over your rights willingly. Stand tall look forward. It's a way better look than the fetal position

islam isn't compatible with western civilization, or any actual civilization for that matter. muslim's are much more likely to be radicalized because their religion grants them the freedom to accept islamic virtues over modern law.

you have 4 daughters. muslims treat women like absolute trash. they are second or third rate citizens and even property because thats what their religion dictates. if one of your daughters gets sexually assaulted by one of these barbarians, are you going to sit back and say, "well their religion does say that they can rape and murder an infidel female because they have the freedom of religion."

its not fear for myself, its fear for future generations. White euro countries are being systematically destroyed. its no conspiracy, its really happening. after europe has been overrun, what's next? we're already importing these savages by the cargo load full. the media would have you believe that its women and children escaping war. when in all reality it's 70% males 18-30 from north africa and syria and we have no way of vetting who they say they are.

keep your head in the dirt breh

i suppose ill defend your daughters since you and vanster will be familiar slaves for the muddy invader horde.

sincerely,
the last White hero

muslims treat women like absolute trash. they are second or third rate citizens and even property because thats what their religion dictates.
For a religion with 600 years of a head start Christianity was no different in that regard until what? Less than 200 years ago? We still celebrate the tradition of the father "giving away" the bride.

Women couldn't even vote until in this great Christian nation until 1920.

do we still burn, hang, rape, torture women in the name of our prophet

do we still marry children

no?

have a nice day weird guy

I just hope some of these sjw's get paid to be such sicko sicophantic applogisists for Islam

Otherwise the bullshit that comes out of their lips and off their fingertips is unconscionable to me

do we still burn, hang, rape, torture women in the name of our prophet

do we still marry children

no?

have a nice day weird guy
So you're saying Christianity isn't as bad because you moved past it. That we shouldn't judge your religion based on what people were doing even 100 years ago in the name of God, or using the Bible as justification for.

Am I reading that right?

i hate christianity as much as any other religion

but to say that christians are more radicalized than muslims is a total lie

tell me, when was the last time the pope sanctioned a beheading of an infidel

Oregon Fire Chief Catches FBI Agents Posing as Militia – Quits His Job in Protest

This week, Harney County Fire Marshall Chris Briels resigned after discovering undercover FBI agents posing as militia members near the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, which has been the site of a standoff for weeks now. According to Briels, he found FBI agents who were impersonating militia members lurking around the town’s armory. When he inquired about the undercover operation with county Judge Steve Grasty he was told to back off.

Just before this discovery was made, there were reports of people who looked like militia harassing locals, which is uncharacteristic of the protesters who initially assembled at the refuge. It turns out that these militia members suspected of harassing locals were actually undercover FBI agents.

During an impromtu press conference, Briels explained how he was so disrespected in his encounter with Grasty and was so disgusted with the situation in general, that he no longer wants to work for a government that he does not believe in. Briels added that he would still be helping people in the community with fire prevention and other issues that he has helped with in the past, but he will just no longer be doing it as a government employee. Briels went on to describe how he exposed undercover FBI agents who had come to town and were creating problems amongst the locals.

When announcing his resignation, Briels described his encounter with the judge.

“I’ve been told by Steve to distance myself from this committee of public safety. I’ve been told that we don’t know what we’re doing. I’ve been told that my life is in danger. I’ve been told all kinds of things. I will not be told what to do. I have my own mind, and I will use my own mind, not somebody else’s,” Briels said.​
[.....]

islam isn't compatible with western civilization, or any actual civilization for that matter. muslim's are much more likely to be radicalized because their religion grants them the freedom to accept islamic virtues over modern law.

you have 4 daughters. muslims treat women like absolute trash. they are second or third rate citizens and even property because thats what their religion dictates. if one of your daughters gets sexually assaulted by one of these barbarians, are you going to sit back and say, "well their religion does say that they can rape and murder an infidel female because they have the freedom of religion."

its not fear for myself, its fear for future generations. White euro countries are being systematically destroyed. its no conspiracy, its really happening. after europe has been overrun, what's next? we're already importing these savages by the cargo load full. the media would have you believe that its women and children escaping war. when in all reality it's 70% males 18-30 from north africa and syria and we have no way of vetting who they say they are.

keep your head in the dirt breh

i suppose ill defend your daughters since you and vanster will be familiar slaves for the muddy invader horde.

sincerely,
the last White hero

^this - 100%

We need to slaughter the Islamic religion from the face of this planet. They bring nothing beneficial to modern day society. I feel horrible for everyone living in Europe that is dealing with this invasion. At first i was like, "serves you right for believing in multiculturalism!" However, i now feel horrible about it and fear that the govts are only going to go after the native citizens if/when they defend their lives and the lives of their women from attack.

This is just the beginning. Its going to get a lot worse.

So you're saying Christianity isn't as bad because you moved past it. That we shouldn't judge your religion based on what people were doing even 100 years ago in the name of God, or using the Bible as justification for.

Am I reading that right?

i should want to put up with religiously mandated rape, murder, etc in modern times cuz in the past ppl had to deal with it from a different religion

you are a fucking moron

why are you so weird and dumb?

For a religion with 600 years of a head start Christianity was no different in that regard until what? Less than 200 years ago? We still celebrate the tradition of the father "giving away" the bride.

Women couldn't even vote until in this great Christian nation until 1920.

Holy shit.

By all means, elaborate more.

but to say that christians are more radicalized than muslims is a total lie
I never said any such thing. I merely stated fact, that Christianity has in its history violence and brutality towards non-believers.

I will also say that even today there are people professing to be Christian that use their interpretation of the Bible to commit heinous acts. I believe such individuals are not indicative of the majority, just as I don't observe the majority of Muslims committing or condoning the actions of groups like IS, AQ, or Boko Haram. Often it is their fellow Muslims that receive the brunt of much of the violence.

So if we're going to use the actions of a few to banish everyone, let's be even handed. Let's get rid of anyone professing a belief in an invisible man in the sky, don't just stop at Muslims.

From the makers of Biuuuut Buuuuush™

Comes their newest product line

Buuuuuuut Christians ™

Sjw's can excuse any attrocity ..pardon any and all unjustifiable behavior it appears

They will convince you that a shit sandwich is superb because eating shit by itself wouldn't be nearly as nutritional.

This world is sick...louCy is the virus

In summation:
Pointing out hypocrisy = making excuses
Disagreeing = SJW

Any other re-definitions I missed, Tele? I just want to make sure I'm clear on the neocon double speak of the day.

Back