[Release Thread] Overwatch

lol i got reported for griefing for saying uh why do we have a sniper and a bastion on offense

then we lost

I did my 10 comps with a full group, we went 5-5 and everybody got 2450~, I got fucking 2200 wtf?? I did super fail at one game where I was trashed and dont even remember it

I did my 10 comps with a full group, we went 5-5 and everybody got 2450~, I got fucking 2200 wtf?? I did super fail at one game where I was trashed and dont even remember it

Sheit i was under the impression the trials were not something you could group compete in, Ive been going solo with 4 wins and 1 loss, 5 more placement matches to go so far.

Were you the support in the group?

Most of the "pros" (as professional as they can be with a new esport) did their placements as groups in ranked last season. And it was revealed the support on the team was given a noticeably lower ranking than their teammates. Videos were made, calling out was had, and I suspect Blizzard didn't really do anything about it.

BMW9961Ed_Gatner.jpg

If you play Lucio, its really hard to 'flash' skills that an algorithm can track. So placement matches are going to be a slog (real matches were mostly w/l). You have to show value over a generic average Lucio, and of course that's really difficult.

I only play Lucio if I know that i'm the least skilled player of the group, that way the best players can play carry heroes and you optimize your teams value.

People actually thought there was this thing called 'Elo hell' in season 1, which was complete bullshit. My guess is that this was mostly compromised of Lucio, Winston and Symmetra mains who were upset b/c it was hard for them to separate from the rest.

The right move of course is to play carry heroes (like Zenyatta if you want to play support) until you get close to your true value, and then you can go back to maining Lucio.

I kind of disagree with that, I main offense, but will support with Lucio if needed and I'm on fire around half the time it seems like. I don't know why, I just fire randomly and spam the heal button

i think he means how its hard to gain elo on lucio since the algorithm not only bases your gains by victory but also by personal performance and apparently it dont give a fuck how much u heal.

which bliz has recently awknowledged and should be fixing soon

this whole game is trash

andrew's stats and r3ys smales stats nuked this games elo shit a decade ago

fuck wasting time on this game when we can promote midair into something bigger than halo

yall r suckers and fags fuck u

Back