[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Come November third, no one is every going to say you didn't go down swinging.

I told you last election Clinton would not be President, and I am telling you right now Biden will not be President. Donald J Trump will win re-election.

Your fantasy of Trump losing is just that. A fantasy. The only thing the left has done is reinforce the resolve of Americans to shit stop you crazy commie fuckers in the voting booth, and you crazy commie fuckers are lucky as fuck the right are peaceful and did not spend the 1 hr and 45 mins it would take to erase you crazy commie fuckers in the streets permanently in very not so nice ways.

America is forever. You. Not so much.

No need to get Trump, as he and his loins will be in orange within the year. The unfunny now is the antivax/truther/antievolution/antiscience/whatever.

It is a matter of time before he resigns, and we and we nail him. I really doubt he will resign but might and you agree know it. One way or the other, he will go to prison.

lol I have no stake in the game, I could care less if Biden becomes a one term lame duck President. Worst case it's just a return to the Obama years of random middle eastern wars popping up for no reason and a few wealth transfers in the form of environmental bills. Ain't nothing some good old fashioned obstructionism can't stop.

Certainly wouldn't see a completely unhinged 4 year moral panic.

you sure shill a great deal on one side, for someone with no skin in the game

also, there's a reasonable likelihood of democrats gaining senate control. Obstructionism results may not be up to your standards

I used to think Trump had this election on lock, now im not so sure. He is his own worst enemy. He's running against a house plant. All he has to do is shut the fuck up and glide into elections, smack joe around in debates and go back to the white house. But he's talking himself right out of re-election

I used to think Trump had this election on lock, now im not so sure. He is his own worst enemy. He's running against a house plant. All he has to do is shut the fuck up and glide into elections, smack joe around in debates and go back to the white house. But he's talking himself right out of re-election

oh yeah? what did he say that's going to make him lose?

you sure shill a great deal on one side, for someone with no skin in the game

also, there's a reasonable likelihood of democrats gaining senate control. Obstructionism results may not be up to your standards

Calling people out for their bullshit is not the same thing as promoting the other group, no matter how badly you want to conflate the two.

oh yeah? what did he say that's going to make him lose?

Its between what he has said, and what he hasn't done. He says shit that most people with half a brain understand his point (when the looting starts the shooting starts, if we tested less there would be less cases of covid) but its taken out of context, flogged in the media for weeks. Its not the dedicated lefties or righties that are affected. They already know how they are going to vote. Its the undecideds, which there are quite a bit, enough to turn an election easily, that will likely get swayed by this kind of shit.

He hasn't really done much for these blm/antifa riots. Now most people know that the governors/mayors of those cities are turning away his help...but for those people that only read blurbs on facebook or the news, to them it appears he's not doing anything at all

Calling people out for their bullshit is not the same thing as promoting the other group, no matter how badly you want to conflate the two.

and feigning disinterested nihlism when it's clear the ship is sinking continues to be transparent

for further reading see: Tele, Captain

and feigning disinterested nihlism when it's clear the ship is sinking continues to be transparent

for further reading see: Tele, Captain

Oh I still have a preference, naturally. I just don't view the alternative as the end of the world. You know, standard shill traits.

fool the legendary shill. You only call out one side. It would be a different story if you called out trumpsters, but you just disappear when that happens.

Before you accuse me I've made fun of Biden just as much as trump. I don't like any of them for the record.

I actually give so many props to tele he at least abandoned the maga ship as soon as it went full kushner miga.

Dude calls it like it is at least (same with absent).

fool the legendary shill. You only call out one side. It would be a different story if you called out trumpsters, but you just disappear when that happens.

Before you accuse me I've made fun of Biden just as much as trump. I don't like any of them for the record.

lol sure you have pal

Back