Two favorite books you own?

51znM1pPbqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1145614.jpg

Last edited:
5027024128a07b6ab463c010.L.jpg

Read this like 15 years ago, its always been one of my favorites...nostalgia probably factors into it a lot

Sphere was one of the first scifi books I ever read, would probably put it my top two for starting me in the genre

Homeland by RA Salvatore as my #1, read it in middle/high school for the first time and started liking fantasy

Books: None of the Above : The New Yorker

This seems to make a valid counter-argument. How do you respond?

the flynn effect and several other research papers which negate the idea that there is a significant measurable difference in intelligence among races, all referenced in the wiki, are why I know Happy has not actually read the wiki nor did he really read the articles he linked. If he had, he would have looked into the research paper the slate referenced and realized that the research paper admitted many conflicting results. Happy's only defense is to call people who disagree with him on this topic as "liberals akin to religitards".

Last edited:
The Koran is the most boring pos I've ever read. Simply terrible. At least the bible is literature, sort of. The Koran was just bad. really bad. Mind crushing bore.

The bible is terribly written and has about 20 contradictions in the first book, so I can't imagine how bad the Koran must be :x

Back