Forum Invasion Time

I'd like to hear from FOURSTAR himself if he got fired or not. If so, that's really fucking lame. Because it wasn't him that did the calling of some woman, it wasn't him that spammed their forum, it wasn't him that did anything but turn TW's eyes on a bunch of moms. Naptown didn't do shit by posting anyone's info.

The person who called that woman up in the middle of the night needs to be fucking spanked, and then perma-banned. That was uncalled for, against TW's rules and principles, and outright uncool. Look, we can spam the n-word in the GD forums all day long, link each other to Goatse for fun, and do all kinds of stupid shit to each other. But we should restrict that juvenile bullshit to *this forum*, and it shouldn't ever manifest in the corporeal world unless you're at a UVALAN. And even then, you might get choked out.

Now a TW member - a fucking veteran of these forums - is out of a fucking job because some dickhead called up people who have NOTHING to do with TW in the middle of the fucking night. Calling for a forum invasion: wrong. Getting fired for that alone: wrong.

FOURSTAR learned a lesson today for sure. You know who REALLY needs a splash of cold water in the face? Some of the jackasses that are part of this forum. Good job, you just got someone fired!

This pisses me off.

What I find more disturbing is FOURSTAR was fired based on a couple of phone calls with unsubstantiated claims from two random women.

He was fired because he was a rep of a company who got pissed at customers and asked people to harrass them in real life.

If you have a problem with customers or with your freebies then you get with a manager or a team of people and figure it out. You dont want rogue people in your company harrassing people in the public because they are getting to many freebies. How many people who had nothing to do with this saw what happened here and saw how fourstar handled himself? Would you want him to represent your company?

I'd like to hear from FOURSTAR himself if he got fired or not. If so, that's really fucking lame. Because it wasn't him that did the calling of some woman, it wasn't him that spammed their forum, it wasn't him that did anything but turn TW's eyes on a bunch of moms. Naptown didn't do shit by posting anyone's info.

The person who called that woman up in the middle of the night needs to be fucking spanked, and then perma-banned. That was uncalled for, against TW's rules and principles, and outright uncool. Look, we can spam the n-word in the GD forums all day long, link each other to Goatse for fun, and do all kinds of stupid shit to each other. But we should restrict that juvenile bullshit to *this forum*, and it shouldn't ever manifest in the corporeal world unless you're at a UVALAN. And even then, you might get choked out.

Now a TW member - a fucking veteran of these forums - is out of a fucking job because some dickhead called up people who have NOTHING to do with TW in the middle of the fucking night. Calling for a forum invasion: wrong. Getting fired for that alone: wrong.

FOURSTAR learned a lesson today for sure. You know who REALLY needs a splash of cold water in the face? Some of the jackasses that are part of this forum. Good job, you just got someone fired!

This pisses me off.

old_skul we simply did what he asked... posted pics of lemonparty and tubgirl on some couponcutter forum, they freaked out.. someone (mstrike) called the woman @ 2 in the morning with rape threats,(uncalled for), i think a lesson was learned today, and i laughed hard the entire 20 hours that this thread was in the limelight.

This pisses me off.

Who there now Deputy Dan if you read the first post FOURSTAR asked for that to happen. And you've been around long enough to know something like this has happened before, multiple times. FOURSTAR should have been aware of what could happen should he blow on the TW horn. We really should put cones and signs up around the thing, but the point is he willingly called the assholes of TW out and gave them a target. He should have been aware something like this could happen.

I have a meeting at 3 with my VP and CEO, so I will find out soon if I am employed there are not.

Personally, I don't think I am.

Just go in there being truthful...Tell them you brought work home, and it caused major problems that you didnt think would happen. Tell them that you are sorry how you handled it, and thank them for the oppurtunity they gave you with this glorious job with many hot bitches near. Wish them the best of luck, shake their hands, and leave.

Damn. Look at the new web page:

4star.jpg

I....just couldn't....help myself. It's the TW in me.

TW got me fired from Vonage, dont feel bad. I never told anyone. HAHAH

Its years ago so i dont care now.

Mark, FOURSTAR [strike]is[/strike] was a Marketing rep for his company. As much as what happened to him sucks, he is ultimately responsible for it.

Part of effective marketing includes maintaining positive relationships with the public while attempting to bring visibility to your company and product. What he did was completely negative - calling for a forum invasion by TW over some perceived injustice related to a business decision he made.

I think the actions of many who participated last night were simply stupid. While he didn't ask specifically for these things to happen, it was he who initiated the chain of events, and it is he who should take responsibility for it (after all, his company can't fire anyone else at TW.)

He created a potential shitstorm for his company, and the buck has to stop somewhere.

I think this has been a real learning experience for all of us.

Back