Forum Invasion Time

What I find more disturbing is FOURSTAR was fired based on a couple of phone calls with unsubstantiated claims from two random women.

he didn't admit to harassing this woman via phone or over the internet, which is what the woman claimed he did, and was probably the basis for his termination.

It was good FOURSTAR was able to take accountability for his actions, but If he wasn't specifically clear on his part in this, he might have accidently accepted responsibility for something he didn't directly do.

Last edited:
You guys ever see that shitty horror flick called Pumpkin Head? It's about this guy that wants revenge, so he asks this old witch/voodoo lady to help him. She summons the Pumpkin Head, a vicious, uncaring killing machine.

So at first, all goes to plan. Pumpkin Head kills all the people the man wanted revenge on. Then it all goes horrible awry and Mr. Pumpkin Head goes fucking apeshit and does stuff the man never wanted. Slowly he realizes that the Pumpkin is his subconscious (or something like that, it's been a long time) and the only way to stop the monster is to kill himself.

This thread, for whatever reason, reminded me of this movie. :lol:

who said he was fired over phone calls?

"I also called them and spoke to the VP. I also got the same information as Patricia. I also let them know how Mr. David F verbally assaulted me and my family along with everyone else that was there last night in Patricia's chat room. Patricia, I am so sorry you are going though this bs. If you need anything lmk, I am here for you."

I wouldn't doubt it if she was claiming he was the one making the harassing phone calls as well.

Last edited:
Harassing strangers in the middle of the night is not going to fly. You can't call people up and threaten to rape them. I am going to have to make a rule about this that is more clear apparently. That's a great way to get us in a ton of shit real fast, not to mention the fact that its criminal.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My nomination for quote of the year :lol: Some great stuff in this thread.

yeah, Geebin is hot.

:lol: Nap

Nelson: Teacher and subject?
Bart: Mrs. Hoover; "Wind in the Willows."
Nelson: [taking a sheet of paper from his "filing cabinet," which is
really the back of the toilet seat]
Here we go.
Lisa: [shocked] Oh, my God! These are the answers to the test. I
don't wanna =cheat=!
Nelson: Hey, hey! These are study aids. They're for novelty
purposes only. If a few bad apples use them for cheating, I
can't be held responsible.

Well, for the sake of artistic license, I like to say that he committed career suicide. :lol:

:rofl:

The FBI will prioritize this appropriately, I'm sure. Meaning it's probably already in the round file.

Now FOURSTAR - not sure what's going to happen there. He will probably have to explain to his boss that he was getting frustrated with a bad post of free samples, and it got out of hand. I doubt he loses his job, and NO ONE deserves to lose their job because of a stupid situation on the fucking internet.

no, they investigate and prosecute these kinds of things...they usually just don't make the paper because, in all seriousness, this isn't very newsworthy.

so wait...he was fired for sure, or thinks he will be?

The woman from the WHOIS claimed he was fired, and his picture is suddenly MIA from the website. I'd say it's a safe bet he got canned.

Kudos for taking it in the ass and not whining like a bitch though, that will certainly affect my impression of him.

When things like this happen, the postee never remembers what TW will go through just to make things worse.

Who kept calling even after she requested it to stop (& charges wouldn't be filed)

I feel really bad for him. Fuck saying he deserved it, taking the blame off yourself for being a complete cock and asshole to a fellow teedubber by saying he deserved it is bull shit.

Back