[So] I was coming home from the gym...

validuz what is it like to be a pathetic failure who pretends to have an engineering degree in 9/11 internet arguments
25, two degrees (engineering and game development), one from a traditional college and one from a technical college
:rofl: More than one degree! Unpossible!1

yet be so fucking stupid you wouldn't be able to pass a high school physics class?

Why is everyone pretending that we can't possibly travel at the speed of light? Do you know how fast our current shuttles (which if I recall correctly are getting replaced soon with better ones) go? Speed of light isn't exactly impossible to achieve, it'll just take new technology and time. I don't know what happens if you go faster than it though.

Last edited:
In other words you implied it and then was called out on your bullshit

thanks for clearing that up for us
Learn to read. I didn't say I had a structural engineering degree. I just let you retards run with it. I even said it several times afterwards, but the same group of trolling retards were just too interested.

validuz what is it like to be a pathetic failure who pretends to have an engineering degree in 9/11 internet arguments
I didn't, but it's cute watching you rage over it.

yet be so fucking stupid you wouldn't be able to pass a high school physics class?
I've never once heard that movement had anything to do with light. It's funny, because none of you could explain it either. You (rofl, well not YOU, but someone else) said that it had to deal with one of Einstein's theories, but none of you could explain it or understood why.

You retards remind me of the people that thought the Earth was flat or that we'd never be able to fly.

Yeah Validude, it's pretty clear what you were trying to express in your posts. No one 'ran with it' any more than you run with something that has been clearly presented to you.

I've seen good backpedaling and bad backpedaling, and this ranks down there with horrible and hopeless. I'd give up now while only a handful of people have discovered your error rather than spending the next 6 pages trying to backpedal and gaining the attention of the forum at large.

Yeah Validude, it's pretty clear what you were trying to express in your posts. No one 'ran with it' any more than you run with something that has been clearly presented to you.

I've seen good backpedaling and bad backpedaling, and this ranks down there with horrible and hopeless.
You haven't seen anything besides your BMW belt that you pick up "hot chicks with on jets." Please move on, member.

that thread gets even more hilarious when ptaw offers validuz $50 for photographic evidence of his pretend engineering degree :lol:

:rofl: That's all I need. Bragging about a BWM belt in business class? Your douchebagery rivals even Durak.

But you see, Validude, the core difference between me wearing a nice belt and picking up girls on flights and your engineering degree is that my story is actually true.

Douchebag or not, I don't go out of my way to lie on an internet forum.

But you see, Validude, the core difference between me wearing a nice belt and picking up girls on flights and your engineering degree is that my story is actually true.

Douchebag or not, I don't go out of my way to lie on an internet forum.
:rofl: Sure sport. You're just too much of an internet pimp for me.

I've never once heard that movement had anything to do with light. It's funny, because none of you could explain it either. You (rofl, well not YOU, but someone else) said that it had to deal with one of Einstein's theories, but none of you could explain it or understood why.

i'm surprised that an engineer w/ multiple degrees such as yourself hasn't been able to figure this out :rofl:

cyclo's doing a much better job of humiliating this guy than I am. I'm just going to sit back and watch for a bit.

Back