Star Wars: The Last Plinkett Review

The funniest thing isn't that Star Wars is dead it's that Disney plowed a shit ton of money into their park to create a monument to a dead franchise.

This review wasn't as good as the one they did on phantom menace, but this one shot of the story board sketches is worth seeing.

Star Wars: The Last Plinkett Review - YouTube

Last edited:
that was way better watch than the actual movie. it glorified the original two a bit much though.

I liked that, I never really looked at TLJ through the lens that it was written as a comedy.

It's probably a pretty bad movie when the review of the movie is more witty, thought out, and consistent than the actual movie. :(

Makes me wonder if someone could do a salvage edit that ends just as they suggested, while removing most of the bad comedy that still exists and the hamfisted cringe. I'll bet you could make a decent 1.5 hour film of it.

wow, the RLM guy managed to completely undermine his entire video at the very end with a message to boycott ep 9. He's not going to boycott it. He'll go see it because of course he will.

"People need to stop going to these movies" *Buys a ticket for the next one*

Back