Negro blows into a cow's asshole to increase milk production

Inaccurate. As a generalization, they are equal with the majority of us, and waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy fucking better than you. Apart from the spineless black basement-dwelling nerdvirgin keyboard warrior fellas, they're very equal with you.

its amazing how youre so antiracist when it comes to worst of the lot: niggers and arabs... yet you hate on azns for some reason. who are clearly more civilized.

disgusting
how do they do this? you would think they've learned basic common sense about disease by now

kQGlLWf.png

I am much excite for the up coming chimpout in Ferguson and other cities when they don't charge that cop with murder.

Same. Imma watch the live stream. Hey did you see that one "protest" they had there in Ferguson where the dipshits all gathered at the intersection that had 5 entry points? It was like they wanted to be surrounded no problem haha.

"Cow blowing was the reason why Gandhi abjured cow milk, saying that "since I had come to know that the cow and the buffalo were subjected to the process of phooka, I had conceived a strong disgust for milk."

Cow blowing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Cow blowing,[1] Kuhblasen,[2] phooka, or doom dev,[3] is a process used in many countries according to ethnographers, in which forceful blowing of air into a cow's vagina (or sometimes anus) is applied to induce her to produce more milk.

:lol: phooka and 'doom dev'

Well, did you know you could increase a cow's milk yield by blowing into its asshole?

Face it, you're just jelly cause some random desert nignog knows more than you.

Actually, they're blowing into the cow's pussy, not the asshole. It stimulates the cow to produce more milk/milk at all with the absence of a calf.

Not saying it's not fucked up or disgusting, but apparently it's been done for thousands of years, Egyptions apparently did this sort of thing too.

i think the problem that everyone has with it is why do they have to use their mouth, the only fucking place that has taste buds, and a pretty easy place for the body to receive germs and disease?

couldn't they have just made something like this instead?

il_570xN.429393345_eba0.jpg

probably not. takes some intelligence.

Back