[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

WHY would she lie, guys

WHY OH WHY

nobody will ever know

why cat ladies lie about rape when nobody wants to touch them

they are unfuckable

Tucker Carlson: Not every accuser tells the truth -- I should know

She was a certified public accountant in Indiana, upstanding member of her community and also apparently delusional. Her claims were grotesque, but they were highly specific. The assault she said took place in the back room of a restaurant in Louisville on a specific day at around 10:30 p.m. She included loads of graphic and horrifying detail. It was stomach-turning.

And, yet, none of it, none of it was true. I spent the next two months trying to stay out of jail.

I couldn't tell my children because I knew they would be ashamed. I couldn't tell my employer because I knew I would be fired immediately.

I spoke only to lawyers and I paid them a fortune. I took a polygraph exam from the former head polygrapher at the FBI.

I never stopped worrying that the charges would become public and destroy my life.

Everyone accused of sex offense did something wrong. Everybody knows that. And I knew no one would believe otherwise. This isn't a defense of sexual harassment or misbehavior, obviously. It is just a reminder that real life is complicated. More complicated than sermonizing on Twitter.

Sometimes the mob is wrong. Sometimes the innocent are crushed. That's always a tragedy, no matter what the charge is.

Of course, crushing the innocent also may be the point of the exercise and we are seeing that.

Last week a feminist called Emily Lindin announced on Twitter that she was, "not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs in the search for perpetrators of sexual harassment. If some innocent men's reputation have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I'm absolutely willing to pay."

Lindin not surprisingly is a columnist at Teen Vogue. We asked her to come on our show to talk about her views, but she refused.

they have done it before.......they will do it again

now that it is their best and only weapon we have left them no other choice

same with duke lacrosse, same with Tawana Brawley, same with so many other cases

well she's white blond and has sunglasses that's practically a 100% match

it's almost as if you could search for that exact spec in a stock engine if you wanted to discredit someone

that would be illegal under article 13

you can't just meme a woman like that on the internet with stock engine photos

that is worse than rape last i checked

please try again

ffffffffffuuukkkkkkme it fukn b hurtn so fukn bad 2 b wakkn up err fukn day muh fukn famly h8 me muh fukn own race fukn h8 me fukkkkkkkkkkkk i m yus betta off ded hopeful 2marro i donot wakkup wishn muh cuckfuck pussyass sum luk ok tyall 4 lissnin summo fukme n fuku 2 mom fuk
d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 lmao smdh :jester:

cEDCEUa.jpg

ffffffffffuuukkkkkkme it fukn b hurtn so fukn bad 2 b wakkn up err fukn day muh fukn famly h8 me muh fukn own race fukn h8 me fukkkkkkkkkkkk i m yus betta off ded hopeful 2marro i donot wakkup wishn muh cuckfuck pussyass sum luk ok tyall 4 lissnin summo fukme n fuku 2 mom fuk
d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 wtf lmao smdh :jester:

Two things you're not acknowledging, I'm guessing for "reasons".

1. Ford did not have to place Mark Judge in that room to argue against her. She did so knowing he would say it never happened. Why do that if you're making it up?

2. Mark judge is alleged to have watched as Bret tried to rape her. He has obvious motive to lie.

They wouldn't be investigating the crime of sexual assault. They'd be pursuing a background check on a SCOTUS nominee based on new information, just like they did during Anita Hill.

There are plenty of reasons to do that if you're making it up. First and foremost, if she can't name a single person other than Kavanaugh who attended the party, including the home's owner, there is zero credible proof to her claims. So put someone you know he was friend's with in the room. He'll deny it of course, but since when to denials shift public opinion of accused sexual assaulters? Even better, he's a known alcoholic. There is nobody who would find his testimony that it didn't happen credible, but it "confirms" truth to shills like yourself.

Ah you want a background check done, not a criminal investigation into an attempted rape. Well what exactly would you like the FBI to investigate? Did he reside in the state of Maryland at the time of the supposed incident? Did he perhaps engage in some underage drinking? Be specific. What do you want them to look into now that might send up a red flag on his background check?

bullshit. kavanaugh has been investigated by the FBI 6 times already. enough is enough, i say if she still refuses to testify under oath by end of day today, the voting goes on tomorrow.

iXZqe3i.jpg

under no scenario do they not come out on the shit end of the stick

a lot of us didn't think you could get more desperate + pathetic

bTFke4z.jpg

but they just showed us they are willing and able

hey i know a guy that told his therapist an older woman touched him on his peepee when he was a child. i bet it was RBG.

she needs to be investigated and she needs to go!

We need a crack team of top FBI agents to launch a full investigation into what year this rape took place

hey i know a guy that told his therapist an older woman touched him on his peepee when he was a child. i bet it was RBG.

she needs to be investigated and she needs to go!

she has got to go......

and at a minimum we need a multiple year investigation by Trump's best DOJ and FBI people to get to the bottom of this

sorry we don't make the rules we just follow them

its fine now you have all of tw to "corroborate" your claim

people have been sentenced to death for less than this

i have more witnesses than Ford does now

"I don't ask for much I just want to establish a set of facts. Lets establish what is known and unknown. That's all I'm asking. RBG, for her part, deserves that since her reputation has been dragged through the mud on TW. Being exonerated by the FBI is much more powerful than being rammed through senate confirmation under a cloud like this."

this is fair right triple?

until then we will need a special appointment and replacement by Trump of course

Back