[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Corroborating witness testimony has sent people to the chair, but it's not good enough to prove kav was at a house party..

There is no corroborating witness for her. There's a corroborating witness for him though, but you'll tell me that doesn't count for reasons. And witness testimony shouldn't result in the death penalty.

There's also the small matter that sexual assault doesn't fall under FBI jurisdiction unless they crossed state lines, happened in DC, on federal property, or were against a federal official.

There is no corroborating witness for her. There's a corroborating witness for him though, but you'll tell me that doesn't count for reasons. And witness testimony shouldn't result in the death penalty.

There's also the small matter that sexual assault doesn't fall under FBI jurisdiction unless they crossed state lines, happened in DC, on federal property, or were against a federal official.
Yeah but once she remembers where it took place and whose house it was, he's DONE

I heard that the front of the house and backyard were over state lines into DC and the owner was a federal agent and the victim was a refugee minor exchange student

And kavanaugh raped her right over the state line

There is no corroborating witness for her. There's a corroborating witness for him though, but you'll tell me that doesn't count for reasons.

Two things you're not acknowledging, I'm guessing for "reasons".

1. Ford did not have to place Mark Judge in that room to argue against her. She did so knowing he would say it never happened. Why do that if you're making it up?

2. Mark judge is alleged to have watched as Bret tried to rape her. He has obvious motive to lie.

And witness testimony shouldn't result in the death penalty.

They wouldn't be investigating the crime of sexual assault. They'd be pursuing a background check on a SCOTUS nominee based on new information, just like they did during Anita Hill.

I got over the shirt soy boy boob touched by ruth bader ginsburg back in 1985

I was ashamed and didn't want to admit it before just now

but I have to say it........this is the time and place

she has to step down until the FEDS investigate

until I get to tell my side of the story and we can corroborate what I went through

I am pretty sure that is how this works

that is how all this METOO stuff functions

Two things you're not acknowledging, I'm guessing for "reasons".

1. Ford did not have to place Mark Judge in that room to argue against her. She did so knowing he would say it never happened. Why do that if you're making it up?

2. Mark judge is alleged to have watched as Bret tried to rape her. He has obvious motive to lie.

They wouldn't be investigating the crime of sexual assault. They'd be pursuing a background check on a SCOTUS nominee based on new information, just like they did during Anita Hill.
Triple answers 1 with 2

Congrats

ffffffffffuuukkkkkkme it fukn b hurtn so fukn bad 2 b wakkn up err fukn day muh fukn famly h8 me muh fukn own race fukn h8 me fukkkkkkkkkkkk i m yus betta off ded hopeful 2marro i donot wakkup wishn muh cuckfuck pussyass sum luk ok tyall 4 lissnin summo fukme n fuku 2 mom fuk
d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 lmao smdh :jester:

He has obvious motive to lie.

2g6fursy73n11.jpg

She didn't name Kavanaugh in those sessions, and the notes do not align with her story. If the notes are not accurate, it calls into question which parts of the notes are true and which parts are false. They lose all credibility as a result. Secondly it doesn't corroborate anything, as it's just her telling the same supposed story twice on two occasions. So what?

It doesn't even matter if she's lying or not about what she believes happened. There is no proof. No proof a party took place. No proof that the house exists. No proof that Kavanaugh was there. No proof that he's ever even met Ford. There's not even any proof that Kavanaugh was in the state when said incident happened, because you can't provide a date.

I know from experience proof isn't required. Which is total bullshit.

ffffffffffuuukkkkkkme it fukn b hurtn so fukn bad 2 b wakkn up err fukn day muh fukn famly h8 me muh fukn own race fukn h8 me fukkkkkkkkkkkk i m yus betta off ded hopeful 2marro i donot wakkup wishn muh cuckfuck pussyass sum luk ok tyall 4 lissnin summo fukme n fuku 2 mom fuk
d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 lmao smdh :jester:

It's almost like this requires more investigation to prove or disprove.

oddly enough just like the Russian investigation and collusion?

amiright?

as the gang bang of 8 refuses to follow the Presidents request and authority to declassify documents that proves the entire investigation was bogus and fabricated from day one.

funny how this strategy works

we must give the criminals and liars more time to fabricate new evidence.....find some kind of dirt as the witch trial functions in in only one direction

d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 wtf lmao smdh :jester:

well she's white blond and has sunglasses that's practically a 100% match

it's almost as if you could search for that exact spec in a stock engine if you wanted to discredit someone

If it is really her the facial recognition will confirm. If it is not her facial recognition will confirm. Not that a photo matters. The documents are out there for all to see.

Back