So...

hey sweeties let's get married

o.k. but we can't tell anyone

my ex won't approve and my family likes u but they think ur gay and we're just roommates

congrats

is this one of those threads thats going to be bumped back to the front page when you get divorced

okay, so she has no kids, but she still deals with her ex-husband

first red flag

second, did she ever tell you why she got divorced from her first ex-husband? i mean, the real reason, and not just because he's an asshole?

third, why get married this quickly? you know that all of the blow jobs and sex and stuff you like about her will come to a screeching halt, right?

congrats? :shrug:

you're actually dumber than i thought.

That's complicated. Her family is very conservative about such things. Also her ex is a total asshole.

also, why the fuck would you be worried about her ex being an asshole? who gives a shit what he thinks about you and her getting married?

god you're a pussy

Considering the regularity you humble brag about how awesome your relationship is, it seems odd that you won't expand on some of the complexities if you are going to keep dropping references.

actually I want her insurance coverage.

and hopefully a job at her company (unrelated to the marriage thing)

but on that topic, the whole "head to the town hall" thing is way more complicated than it is set up to be.

Back