[OFFICIAL] Black People Fighting/ Killing

haven't read the thread yet. So i was having lunch yesterday after tennis with some of the guys i played with and the conversation started with the local tallahassee story of a mother and her 3 kids murdered in their home in the government aided housing. Then this older dude from Connecticut starts going on about the economy and such and all of the sudden starts talking about Haiti and being run by blacks and being awful and then starts talking about African countries like Rhodesia failing after being turned over to the blacks...i felt like i was in an absent thread and wanted to start sharing absent truths with him but we had other company so i just stayed quiet lol.
Tallahassee is a shit hole.

Also, the most entertaining video so far has been the Mexican high school kids fighting.

Generally curious questions: How much of a statistical background do you have?

What does that have to do with the fact that niggers as a group commit around 50-70% (depending on the year) of all violent crime? Niggers like you think they are smart. They aren't. The dumbest of a White person is smarter than an average nigger. No amount of money spent on your worthless race will equalize you with the civilization creators, Whites. That has also been shown in the United States. But that fact won't matter to niggers or nigger lovers like you. No amount of reality checking will. You construct a fantasy world with the help of Karl Marx and Freud, both jews (not that them being jews has anything to do with any harmful ideologies they spouted, duh) and then you squeeze reality so it will fit into your golem of a world view.

You are a sick, deranged lunatic. Some people think trains are made out of marshmallows. Their insanity is not a problem until they drag you and your family in front of the train tracks so that they, too, can have a taste of marshmallowy goodness. You are the marshmallow man. You need to be done away with so that my family won't drown in a sea of inferior brown, black and yellow human-shaped turds.

What does that have to do with the fact that niggers as a group commit around 50-70% (depending on the year) of all violent crime? Niggers like you think they are smart. They aren't. The dumbest of a White person is smarter than an average nigger. No amount of money spent on your worthless race will equalize you with the civilization creators, Whites. That has also been shown in the United States. But that fact won't matter to niggers or nigger lovers like you. No amount of reality checking will. You construct a fantasy world with the help of Karl Marx and Freud, both jews (not that them being jews has anything to do with any harmful ideologies they spouted, duh) and then you squeeze reality so it will fit into your golem of a world view.

You are a sick, deranged lunatic. Some people think trains are made out of marshmallows. Their insanity is not a problem until they drag you and your family in front of the train tracks so that they, too, can have a taste of marshmallowy goodness. You are the marshmallow man. You need to be done away with so that my family won't drown in a sea of inferior brown, black and yellow human-shaped turds.

:lol:

holy rant batman.

is this guy for real? considering you answered none of my questions, i must logically conclude that you:

1. are completely and utterly below me mentally
2. ridiculously wound up that someone actually challenged you with appropriate questions and unable to answer
3. finally realizing what a pathetic waste of flesh you are

1 and 2 are fairly obvious. 3 is where i hope you eventually end up. carry on loser.

re-quoting this gem for enhanced effect.

What does that [statistical analysis] have to do with the fact that niggers as a group commit around 50-70% (depending on the year) of all violent crime?

:rofl:

Answer the question. What does analyzing the fact that niggers, on any given year, commit 50-70% of all violent crime have to do with the 'statistical analysis'? See, the thing with lunatics like yourself is that it's never the thing itself that causes the problems. It's never the fact that a nigger is a nigger that causes said nigger to rape, murder or rob people. It's because of 'bad neighborhoods', 'broken homes', 'negative influences', 'lack of education' or 'poverty', all subsets of a greater reason: 'White racism' - never mind that Whites in similar situations do not resort to the nigger solutions at anywhere near the same rates. So what if quoted a million sources that by Occam's razor all say the same thing: niggers do what niggers are? It'll never sink in to people who are Marxists. They don't live in reality. Just a big ole fantasy land. I could quote a million statistics, a million studies and a million anecdotal stories, but nothing would change. Therefore, I just mock you retards.

You live with the niggers. Don't force the rest of us be predated on by them.

Answer the question. What does analyzing the fact that niggers, on any given year, commit 50-70% of all violent crime have to do with the 'statistical analysis'? See, the thing with lunatics like yourself is that it's never the thing itself that causes the problems. It's never the fact that a nigger is a nigger that causes said nigger to rape, murder or rob people. It's because of 'bad neighborhoods', 'broken homes', 'negative influences', 'lack of education' or 'poverty', all subsets of a greater reason: 'White racism' - never mind that Whites in similar situations do not resort to the nigger solutions at anywhere near the same rates. So what if quoted a million sources that by Occam's razor all say the same thing: niggers do what niggers are? It'll never sink in to people who are Marxists. They don't live in reality. Just a big ole fantasy land. I could quote a million statistics, a million studies and a million anecdotal stories, but nothing would change. Therefore, I just mock you retards.

You live with the niggers. Don't force the rest of us be predated on by them.

Sigh. Since you seem to have a tentative grasp of what I was trying to say at best, I'll try to explain it again.

Analyzing the variables causing crime is extremely valuable. Derp. Why are you even shitting on that? You say that the worth of this analysis doesn't matter in your 1st sentence, and then later in your retarded ranting you say you can cite studies or statistics to back up your claims. :rofl: you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

First, whether you like it or not, crime is intrinsically linked to poverty. I know you are blowing it off above in your quotation marks above to show your spurious opinion of that, but STATISTICAL ANALYSIS (see that word again) based on mathematical models--not some Finns retarded grasp of American society--has shown strong correlation between the two. Where does the majority of criminal activity take place in America? Answer: in poor urban and rural settings.

Second, Race is not even close to as good a predictor in deviancy as other indicators such as the economic standing, family environment, unemployment rates, and education levels of an individual. In retard terms, these factors have more "weight" in predicting the actions of a population. If you go to a predominantly poor, black area you find crime rates significantly higher than the national average. If you go to a predominantly poor, white area you find crime rates significantly higher than the national average. I wonder why? This again attests to the idea that poverty is the most significant predictor of criminal activity.

you didnt answer a thing. You just justified it. Absent is pretty right.

Considering I asked my questions 1st and he went into full rant mode, I'd say your analysis is backwards. You also seem to be having trouble following my posts. May I suggest a second read through; you might learn something.

And are you saying that justifying an answer is wrong? :lol:

Niggers rape an average of 100 White women a day in the Jewnited Snakes of Amnesia. They commit like 70% of all violent crime. Niggers are savages that do not belong in a civilized society.

Finn males suck an average of 10 dicks a day per person. that 10 more than their female counterparts. They are involved in about 80% of all scandanavian anal sex...not as the 'pitcher'

4 too many greats there. And in 1860, what percentage of blacks in North America were not slaves, about?
Well I think the pertinent question, following your lead here, would not be what percentage were slaves in 1860, moreso what percentage now have direct experience as a slave (or familial experience). Or does that card play out Ad infinitum?
There does come a time where people, as a whole, regardless of their lineage have to take control and charge of their own lives and stop playing the victim.
I've seen the same thing with first nations people here.

Considering I asked my questions 1st and he went into full rant mode, I'd say your analysis is backwards. You also seem to be having trouble following my posts. May I suggest a second read through; you might learn something.

And are you saying that justifying an answer is wrong? :lol:

- rep for fucking up what was a decent thread.

I don't like being generalized in the same group as absent.
yes we happen to live in the same country and are both males..
still you're not all Dweasels and Tehvuls to me!

Analyzing the variables causing crime is extremely valuable. Derp. Why are you even shitting on that?

Because you're dismissing the most important variable only because it doesn't fit into your spoonfed world view.

You say that the worth of this analysis doesn't matter in your 1st sentence, and then later in your retarded ranting you say you can cite studies or statistics to back up your claims. :rofl: you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

You obviously can't read, being a nigger. I said that no matter what kind of study with what ever kind of 'statistical analysis' (which is just a fancy way of saying 'bullshit') twist one can find, if it supports at all what I say, you'll dismiss it. Therefore, no point. Niggers do crime because it's in their genetics to not obey the laws of a civilized society. Doesn't matter whether it's Kwame Kilpatrick fucking whores then having them assassinated or Bill Cosby the serial molester or Marion Barry smoking crack in his mayoral office - they all do this shit since they can't be otherwise. What cibbil rytes n sheit do is deprive the black community of the 'talented ten' who would, if segregation were the sane reality it used to be, lead their communities and possibly improve them. Now Whites have to live with savage jungle animals and be raped and murdered by them because a jew thought it's good for jews.

First, whether you like it or not, crime is intrinsically linked to poverty.

It isn't. Poverty is a factor, but not the largest one. The biggest factor is intellect. Dumb people do more crimes. Niggers are notoriously stupid, with no gains in intellect in the past 30+ years since segregation ended and trillions of dollars have been pumped into them in an effort to civilize the uncivilizable. Therefore, they commit a hugely disproportionate number of crimes compared to their overall population.

Where does the majority of criminal activity take place in America? Answer: in poor urban and rural settings.

It also takes place in nigger neighborhoods, but that doesn't count because it doesn't suit your agenda.

Second, Race is not even close to as good a predictor in deviancy as other indicators such as the economic standing, family environment, unemployment rates, and education levels of an individual.

Whatever. Race is, however, a [strike]good[/strike] great predictor in regards to the indicators you listed. Why? I know why, and I know what you think, so don't bother. Again it's never the thing itself, it's always some inanimate object or Whitey. Whitey is a great milking cow. He works hard, is intelligent so saves money and is easy going and not very keen to pick up a rifle and shoot the fucking assholes bothering him.

In retard terms, these factors have more "weight" in predicting the actions of a population.

You're a magician. No race realist seeks to 'predict' nigger behavior, since it is easily observable every day and it is more or less exactly the same regardless of what part of the world said nigger inhabits.

If you go to a predominantly poor, black area you find crime rates significantly higher than the national average. If you go to a predominantly poor, white area you find crime rates significantly higher than the national average.

Firstly, define 'significantly higher' and secondly, show proof that poor White areas fit into this definition by any majority. 50 bucks says you're full of shit.

Well I think the pertinent question, following your lead here, would not be what percentage were slaves in 1860, moreso what percentage now have direct experience as a slave (or familial experience). Or does that card play out Ad infinitum?

I appreciate the back-pedal, and I agree with you. The previous statement of great great great great great grandfather may or may not have been a slave was pretty stupid. This one is much better. None of us have ever been slaves nor owned slaves, lets move on.

I appreciate the back-pedal, and I agree with you. The previous statement of great great great great great grandfather may or may not have been a slave was pretty stupid. This one is much better. None of us have ever been slaves nor owned slaves, lets move on.

No Vanster, you won't be moving on. Whitey is forever and eternally responsible for jews buying enslaved spear chuckers off other africoons and then shipping them over to the New World. Whitey will be guilted over this slight until he has been genocided out of existence by the jew.

Back