Guess who's working at Red 5 studios

Agreed. I never would have thought this possible in a million years.

Not far fetched. I used to run a 32 POTS line BBS with an ISDN line for internet access and turned it into a job creating an online service for a financial institution. I think Marweas and his ex used to BBS a lot. Played Mutants or something. I ran a Galacticomm system running MajorBBS/WorldGroup. It's one of those things. After awhile you say "WTF. I have put a lot of work into this stupid thing and I need to get something out of it." It does take a special talent to build a community that doesn't suck.

GL Col!

Wow. Ok. Let me answer a few questions...

Yes. I work at Red 5 Studios.

Red 5 Studios is a new game development studio working on a brand new MMO game of it's own creation.

I was hired last week to be the Community Manager for the project.

I can't give out any info on the game yet, but rest assured as soon as I can, you will all be informed promptly.

I'm not sure who hosts the site, but I will find out. If there's one thing I do know how to do it's how to make a site handle traffic on a budget. :)

Thank you for the support. I'm extremely excited about what we're putting together and I can't wait to share it.

that is totally awesome col, you deserve it and it sounds like Red 5 is a great company to work for. Did they send you an ipod ? Any open jobs ;) ?

I did not get an iPod. I was not that special. I went through a normal interview process.

We are hiring. But the openings are in Orange County.

Back