Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

i-160faa463cf9b22a8a624c5c1597b4a4-2_21_450_vid_blueman.jpg

I'm sure he has a nest egg and he is putting away cash monthly to cover insurance and taxes.. I mean everyone knows that right?

i have to admit tehvul does not look as sickly as he was a while back. looks like he took my advice and got some sun as well. now just get your mental health better :bigthumb:

True story. Forthright behaviour isn't as easy as one may think. I was perfectly happy at my apartment. However when Mike asked me to move back in with him to care for him after he had his triple bypass surgery I said of course I will. Even though I did not want to. At all. He was there for me so I had to be there for him. It was the right thing to do and I miss him terribly.
Honorable.

that 700 dollars you have saved up is gonna run out quicker than you think, retired boy. i mean, you can stay holed up in a cabin eating ramen noodles for only so long.

I haven't even put a dent in the 500k because I'm a penny pincher. I did splurge a bit by buying like $300 worth of meat and a new bbq grill.

I'm sure he has a nest egg and he is putting away cash monthly to cover insurance and taxes.. I mean everyone knows that right?

Property taxes work out to $50 a month. Summer taxes are already paid as are this month's auto and homeowners insurance. I have a bundle thing and the price is $187 for auto and homeowners insurance combined. We have No Fault auto here in Michigan. The auto insurance companies are scamming the entire state to the point there is a law in place which states the insurance cartel here do not have to provide FOIA requests about how they conduct business.

looks like he took my advice and got some sun as well. now just get your mental health better :bigthumb:

Dude. We have real winters here in Michigan so getting some Sun when its -40 outside is not an option. My mental health is fine as long as I stay away from people.

Last edited:
Looks like he gained weights? You been drinking weight gainers?

Gained about 20lbs. No, no weight gainers. Just started eating again. Also been using my Bowflex and treadmill.

i did

i didn't know he left you all of his money

you fucking snake

Ok.

He had like $40 in his account when he passed, but he had a life insurance policy on him for me.

I do my best to treat people the way I'd like to be treated. I'm the guy who will pull over and change a flat for old folks and women. I'm the guy who cuts his neighbors grass for free because my neighbors are old. I'm the guy who found Mike's mother's diamond wedding ring in a random place and immediately got ahold of his brother. Made arrangements to get it to him instead of selling it. All because it's the right thing to do. I'm a lot of things but a "snake" isn't one of them. What is it you do again other than act like an untrained puppy on the internet?

Last edited:
Back