Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

It's not Rayn and it's not TW - it's you

uninstall Bonzi Buddy or whatever shit you have going on

ryan admitted activating skimlinks (a vbulletin feature) in the nmo thread about the last amazon incident
I'm going to get a new tag and we have this skim links thing going on that we can use in combination with amazon (and we just need to make sure of the new tag)... I'll post it when I understand what the procedure is.

u would have seen it if u supported tw and weren't running adblock on the site

Last edited:
You didn't pay for either other than a tax loophole.

you contribute nothing to society

everything you brag about having came from someone else.
I paid $1.00 for the house.

You dont know me so you are not able to say what I do or dont do.

So I was supposed to say no to buying the house?

Get fucked moron life is good on this side. Btw what I have in the works is really gonna make you rage.

Stay tuned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Get fucked moron life is good on this side. Btw what I have in the works is really gonna make you rage.

Stay tuned.

go back 2 ur studies u filth

Stay tuned.

The dollar thing is what I was talking about with the tax loophole.

There really isn't a y thing wrong with it. I bought my first car from my grandmother for a dollar

When I was 15.

Last edited:
Tehvul finally dropping the double album.

I sold the masters to Universal a couple of years ago. It will never be released.

[strike]1 year plan
3 year plan
5 year plan
7 year plan
9 year plan[/strike]
11 year plan

Year 6 is when the objective was complete.

The dollar thing is what I was talking about with the tax loophole.

There really isn't a y thing wrong with it. I bought my first car from my grandmother for a dollar

When I was 15.

If there isn't anything wrong then why bring it up at all?

First car I ever bought was a BMW. That I didn't buy from a family member. Paid with cash I had saved from my plumbing work.

go back 2 ur studies u filth

Taking a break. A lot to do around the house and I have to go get my dog from the groomer in a lil bit.

Last edited:

cf3403a44afac001803b4cb6732dea98.gif

no :(

you've got me there. tehvul earned his the hard way.

True story. Forthright behaviour isn't as easy as one may think. I was perfectly happy at my apartment. However when Mike asked me to move back in with him to care for him after he had his triple bypass surgery I said of course I will. Even though I did not want to. At all. He was there for me so I had to be there for him. It was the right thing to do and I miss him terribly.

that 700 dollars you have saved up is gonna run out quicker than you think, retired boy. i mean, you can stay holed up in a cabin eating ramen noodles for only so long.

Back