Blizzard takes 2v2 away.

i didn't post this as new news. I just posted it because its going to kill arena. blizzard wants people that do 2v2s to do 3v3s but they are going to just stop.

Based on this thread, I am now going to play first person and click to move (Interface > Mouse > Click-to-Move).

so what do you guys do? Do you normally play with people you know? or do you and a friend PUG a 3rd and meet up with a 3rd that way?

I've jumped into guilds where i have knew nobody and worked fine with them but in my experience i have to know people pretty well in order to work with them well in arena.

I currently do 3s with the two people I've always done 2s with in TBC. If you only know/play with one other person for 2s, finding a skilled 3rd for 3s can be very hard and annoying, which is why arena participation is going to plummet next season. I agree they should've nerfed something having to do with 2s, but what they did makes it a completely useless bracket, it might as well be removed.

If you're a fan of pvp arena and you are somewhat well known on the server or battlegroup for being decent, you'll make good pvp friends in no-time. Rest is meshing with people of similar skill level and trying it out.

I recently xferred to a server in Retaliation (LOLOLOL), so I don't know anyone yet, but I've already found 2 other Gladiators to pvp with.

If you're a fan of pvp arena and you are somewhat well known on the server or battlegroup for being decent, you'll make good pvp friends in no-time. Rest is meshing with people of similar skill level and trying it out.

I recently xferred to a server in Retaliation (LOLOLOL), so I don't know anyone yet, but I've already found 2 other Gladiators to pvp with.

What're you guys planning to run?

My teammates and I started leveling the toons for rmp for the xpac (zomg I'm gonna be healzz). Knowing our luck, it won't be as good as it is now and in TBC.

War, Dk, Pal.

To be honest, I wish it was Dk, Lock, Pal but no good locks on this server it seems.

Oh man, we love running into those in 3s. Fokfokfokfokfofkofkfokfokfofkfokfokfofkfokfokfofkofkfokfokfofkfokkkkk... and we win.

... No offense, but if you haven't reached the top of wow in both pve and pvp, you can't really mock it.

Most of the people in here wouldn't be able to talk about Tribes 2 at all then. :shrug:

Truth is, skill in any game that has depth is based on the competition playing it.

I think WoW's depth is lacking in many ways in every part of the game. But it's what makes it so easy to just pickup and play. There really isn't a flexibility or dynamic in the game. It's the nature of MMOs and PvP.

It's why I loved games like Shadowbane. Yes, the engine blew, the graphics sucked and it crashed a lot. But in the end, it was much more player driven than gear/blizzard/map/comp/instance driven.

They need to hurry up and give us rated BGs with BG ladders.

They took BG ladders out years ago lol, I don't think they'll put them back.

EDIT: Nvm, didn't know they were doing this rated BG bullshit...

Wow this game is going to shit, I like to kick back and fuck around in BGs while getting honor...

Arena was a fail from the getgo, it's terrible...

Last edited:
They took BG ladders out years ago lol, I don't think they'll put them back.

EDIT: Nvm, didn't know they were doing this rated BG bullshit...

Wow this game is going to shit, I like to kick back and fuck around in BGs while getting honor...

Arena was a fail from the getgo, it's terrible...

So what's the problem - you can obtain full epic pvp gear through 100% BGs. BGs aren't/have never been dead because of arena. Wait, nm, I forgot who I was talking to here.

So what's the problem - you can obtain full epic pvp gear through 100% BGs. BGs aren't/have never been dead because of arena. Wait, nm, I forgot who I was talking to here.

I never said BGs were dying or were going to die.

I just think it's stupid that they are adding a rating to BGs, I like to play the game to play the game...not to play a fucking sport..

Back