Set Sail...

mossy has been around twers enough to understand how things go here. That and hes a fucking redneck that would hunt you down, and mount your head next to the two 12 points on his living room wall

Last edited:
I can tell you all right now that Feannag is the worst person on the planet at taking criticism. Anything you say can and will be twisted to the point that a basic thing can turn into a 3 hour conversation. I can't recall the amount of nights I spent asking him to tone it down, relax, and just listen to what people have to say. He is what he is. He sticks to whatever he believes in, right or wrong, sane or insane.

I can tell you all right now that Feannag is the worst person on the planet at taking criticism. Anything you say can and will be twisted to the point that a basic thing can turn into a 3 hour conversation. I can't recall the amount of nights I spent asking him to tone it down, relax, and just listen to what people have to say. He is what he is. He sticks to whatever he believes in, right or wrong, sane or insane.

Thats why he'll never be anything past a shitty player. You can't improve if you don't realize your mistakes and flaws.

He's not a bad person or even really that bad of a player. There's much, much worse, in WoW.

His problem is personality. I've never seen someone be in conflict with just about everyone in a guild. He seeks conflict and debates and they can go on for hours. He basically beats you into the ground and to the point where you just don't give a shit because he can argue any point at any time without any rationality. At one point, he and I had a conversation right before a raid about how Jewelcrafting was along the lines of cheating.

He would, for example, message people about loot that they requested (which is supposed to be private and done by officers). They'd report him to me/other officers that a priest/warlock was asking for Paladin (him)/Priest/Warlock Tier gear.

I'd tell him to stop and he'd tell those people that he was just testing them to see if they'd report him. It just got a bit weird and there's a certain losing of reality when you have a real conversation with him.

I really don't dislike Feannag. I just think he's a bit too quirky. In an online game like WoW, nobody really gives a shit for more than 5 minutes about yours or whatever argument exists. He did help out and do whatever the guild needed him to do. Showed up regularly and on time. Basically, outside of his quirky personality, he was doing fine. For a while, he was doing fine. At some point in time, too many people were getting too pissed at him and I just don't have the time to deal with stuff like this.

Adren simply didn't have enough balls to deal with the matter himself and got his bitch to do what he wasn't man enough to do. Anything I did which was positive (I did take advice from the guild's main pally tank, learn the class down to enchanting, gemming and glyphs) pretty much doesn't exist and any negative blown so out of proportion it borderlines on ludicrous. The abhorrent lack of communication didn't lend much help, maybe that is elitism as it's most basic. I showed up, I did my job and you take two minor quips two weeks apart and I had recently forgotten about. I have less of a problem with Adren and more with the stupid cunt he lives with though.

The fact there was 21 posts between when I last posted and your constant trashing says of of you fucks have some fetish with me.

There is something insanely annoying about people who are over-invested in the game and their characters. I was probably there at one point, probably around the BWL era, but I reclaimed my sanity and now WoW is back to a being a random timesink again.

Adren simply didn't have enough balls to deal with the matter himself and got his bitch to do what he wasn't man enough to do. Anything I did which was positive (I did take advice from the guild's main pally tank, learn the class down to enchanting, gemming and glyphs) pretty much doesn't exist and any negative blown so out of proportion it borderlines on ludicrous. The abhorrent lack of communication didn't lend much help, maybe that is elitism as it's most basic. I showed up, I did my job and you take two minor quips two weeks apart and I had recently forgotten about. I have less of a problem with Adren and more with the stupid cunt he lives with though.

The fact there was 21 posts between when I last posted and your constant trashing says of of you fucks have some fetish with me.

This is exactly what I mean. This is how ~20 other players felt about you and they communicated that in profanity, yelling, normally, every which way possible. Just because you can't understand or choose not to see their form of communication doesn't mean it wasn't there. I didn't ask Jiv to do anything. You and her started talking and it went on for 3 hours. She asked me what I wanted to do with you. I said fuck it, leave him out of the guild. You simply weren't worth the trouble anymore.

It certainly wasn't and isn't elitism in StK. None of us thinks we're hardcore, none of us think we're a world guild. Your problem exists with women in general feannag. You've called every single woman in the guild a bitch (we have 3). You've sent weird PMs to all of them. You've acted just weird around them. I didn't want to even bring this up but you have a serious problem with respect towards women in general. Most people joke around with them and it's all fine. None of them tell me anyone else is really creeping them out.

When the majority of the guild has a problem with you, in your mind, it's everyone else that has the problem. This is a serious problem with you and I've given you ample chances. You seek conflict dude. You seek to argue with everyone about EVERY SINGLE THING. You don't know when to stop. Every single member of StK will attest to the fact that I tried to do everything possible to keep you in the guild and to get them to stop hating on you.

Believe me, kicking people out of teams and guilds isn't something new to me. I didn't kick you out because I was actually watching House at the time and Jiv kicked you out because you were arguing with another officer after 3 hours of arguing with her. I made the decision to keep you out.

Last edited:
feannag talking to all the girls in the guild is fucking rofl

he tries every attempt to e-knight him, and one was like "i'm nice to him, because i feel so sorry hes such a loser"

Sounds like you're a drama whore that isn't worth the effort.

Sounds like you're a drama whore that isn't worth the effort.

Nail on the head, imo. Feannag would argue his (wrong) point into the ground, as Adren illustrated, and then when you got annoyed with him or dropped it, he'd say you're a pussy and ask what kind of TWer you are (to those that belong to the site).

Back