Which DK build?

going to start up another raf account at the end of the week with a friend. first combo is going to probably be a warrior/shaman w/ the second being a mage/priest i think.

for those that have played shamans, what would you recommend for leveling? enhance or elemental?

I don't know why, but I'm terrible as unholy. Blood is my spec of choice.

Unholy is so brainless. Grab 5-6 mobs, whatever you're comfortable with, D&D > IT > PS > Pestilence > UB then keep Death Striking to keep yourself topped off. Quest complete.

Zeph, if you were confronted by the naked centaur lady thing in your sig, and she/it wanted to fuck, would you?

going to start up another raf account at the end of the week with a friend. first combo is going to probably be a warrior/shaman w/ the second being a mage/priest i think.

for those that have played shamans, what would you recommend for leveling? enhance or elemental?

enhance by far. dual wield and the mana regen talents make stuff die and grinding go really fast.

Prob won't matter in RAF leveling, but enhancement has far less downtime.

how hard are they to get? I dont want to get to 80 for them then its this ridiculous shit to actually GET them

if you run 5 man heroics x 3 a night + the daily, you can probably end up with about 14 heroic emblems (between 3-5 bosses per, so i avg'ed it out to 4 per instance). you get 2 for doing the daily heroic upon turn in. The shoulders require 40 heroic emblems. you can also get a bunch from naxx, but we haven't started that. I assume ever boss drops 1, so you're probably looking at ~16 from a clear of naxx. so nightly, you're looking at about the same amount each. so between 3-4 nights of running heroics and you should be able to buy them.

Arcanist Ivrenne - NPC - World of Warcraft

all the BOA gear is on the first page.

also, if you have a bunch of stonekeepers shards, you can get the pvp version of the BOA gear.

All the theorycrafting says 2H is still the way to go and dual wield is dead. You have something to contribute?

like i said, brain dead! i've found that for the most part, the theorycrafters suck. they spend more time with all the math than actually getting good. hmm that idea applies to everything in life now that i think about it.

ive tried every spec thoroughly. my guild runs with 4 dks. 1 frost, 2 unholy, 1 dw unholy. single target fights, i'm 500-600 dps higher. aoe fights 1.5-2k higher. the only time they can pull my dps is the 15 second trash kills. it's by far, the best spec for ulduar as many fights have some aoe in them. keep in mind, i'm the least geared dk too.

Back