[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

FRIDAY WAS ONE of the most embarrassing days for the U.S. media in quite a long time. The humiliation orgy was kicked off by CNN, with MSNBC and CBS close behind, with countless pundits, commentators and operatives joining the party throughout the day. By the end of the day, it was clear that several of the nation’s largest and most influential news outlets had spread an explosive but completely false news story to millions of people, while refusing to provide any explanation of how it happened.

is the point of this article to illustrate the ineptitude of the MSM? did you read the rest of the article? maybe RWers shouldn't cite the intercept. apparently the deutsche bank subpoena story was fake too.

Lol this thread is a bunch for reeeeee outrage about random shit on Twitter

No maga?

I guess Soros really did do his job

Globalists win again boys!

2gv9berehb301.jpg

0ony8xz6gb301.jpg

aww, that sucks

uh huh

u still have no clue why trump was elected, do you?

They do not. They can't comprehend it. It just....wont compute.

Shit - I grew up with hippies. Wore a black arm band. Demonstrated Viet Nam. Went after corporations for pollution etc alongside my parents. I was solidly a dem when I was growing up. There is nothing left of the party. All the good people are doing other things as well. Party affiliation is not what elected Trump. They won't get it. They also think we just "tow the line". Believe me, we are laughing the hardest at Trump and Trump's shenanigans. I grew up supporting anti-establishment principals. Establishment has no particular party. Trump = anti-establishment. I don't think most of these retarded liberals have realized they ARE the establishment :lol: or at least a part of the machine. The folks who are drinking the kool-aid. The people that their "party" weakens and lulls into being robots. Whatever. At least enough people are awake to get things shaken up. God Bless America - God Fucking Bless Donald Fucking Trump! :)

2gv9berehb301.jpg

0ony8xz6gb301.jpg

aww, that sucks

it isn't like women to just make shit up

Tucker Carlson: Not every accuser tells the truth -- I should know | Fox News

i thought athletes taught us this lesson a decade ago

but now the contagion has simply spread

we don't just acknowledge fake rape now......but fake sexual assault

who was the "he tried to kiss me" big allegation yesterday?

Oh yeah Trump......

to "he thought about kissing me"

I mean jfc

we are sick for entertaining any of this imo

lol yeah fuck that joy bitch she got owned

They all just need a hug and to be told it's going to be alright while they let out all their pent up fears and frustrations. No one at that table has had a proper orgasm with someone who truly loves them for at least 20 years. Maybe never.

lol don't read them or comprehend, just go after havax

you're so fucking stupid it hurts

*edit* in fact, I haven't seen a single worthwhile post from you in months, if not years. welcome to my ignore list. i'll take you off of it when you start posting something worth a damn, kotz. peace bro.

Reeeeee :rofl:

They do not. They can't comprehend it. It just....wont compute.

Shit - I grew up with hippies. Wore a black arm band. Demonstrated Viet Nam. Went after corporations for pollution etc alongside my parents. I was solidly a dem when I was growing up. There is nothing left of the party. All the good people are doing other things as well. Party affiliation is not what elected Trump. They won't get it. They also think we just "tow the line". Believe me, we are laughing the hardest at Trump and Trump's shenanigans. I grew up supporting anti-establishment principals. Establishment has no particular party. Trump = anti-establishment. I don't think most of these retarded liberals have realized they ARE the establishment :lol: or at least a part of the machine. The folks who are drinking the kool-aid. The people that their "party" weakens and lulls into being robots. Whatever. At least enough people are awake to get things shaken up. God Bless America - God Fucking Bless Donald Fucking Trump! :)

but this now reformed wallstreet hedgefund mega millionaire says he is just like you

i mean despite the 100 million he gave and wasted on Hillary last election he is sitting on a farm to show that he can relate

he is just like the average guy and worker

this isn't at all about sour grapes and crony capitalism in a quid pro quo buy out not going his way.........him putting all his goose eggs in "i'm with hers" basket.

Soros won this thread a year when he got Cohn and Kusher to run his globalist agenda through

Jokes on you all

:lol:

But the war on Christmas reeeeeee #waronchristmas

Back