[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

trump-fallen-congresswoman.jpg

1060x600-c4a7e5d9390d446ee3f8e281a556c8e9.jpg

fredericka-wilson-2.jpg

Sheila-Lee-Jackson-Constitution.jpg

pizzagate

Right, like the pizzagate thing. Overwhelming evidence that pedophilia is going on with podestas and a street in Washington, but because they are democrats and you support pedophilia, it doesn't fit your narrative and that's impossible.

Not illegal. Anyone can do it and it follows current laws.

(b) Machinegun. The term 'machinegun' means any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can
be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single
function of the trigger. The term shall also include the frame or receiver of any such weapon, any part
designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended, for use in
converting a weapon into a machinegun, and any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be
assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person.

Section 7.5 Manufacturing machineguns. Section 922(o), Title 18, U.S.C., makes it unlawful to
possess or transfer a machinegun, except for transfers to or possession by Federal and State agencies or
the transfer or possession of a machinegun lawfully possessed before the effective date of the statute,
May 19, 1986. So, machineguns “lawfully possessed” before the effective date are those manufactured
before May 19, 1986 and registered in the NFRTR. See also Section 7.6 on the manufacture of
machineguns by contractors of FFLs/SOTs.

That's from the ATF handbook

It's illegal for private citizens to own post-1986 machine guns.

u need a #safespace bro? :violin:

Lol of course not.

I need quality posts that might actually refute an argument, not the same old worthless parroted bullshit from idiots like kotz that cant seem to provide a single thought of their own. :shrug:

I made the right choice. I hope he's real mad about it hehe

just because you say the point isnt valid, you have to prove it

its sad to have to explain this like you're a child, o well, so be it

whats the point of gun control laws if you cant enforce it?

where's the checkpoints and "papers, please"?

why do you hate your fellow citizens so much? whats wrong with you? so broken -get yourself under control

It's (willfully) ignorant to point to chicago and say that gun control legislation is ineffective, because the regulations are so easily circumvented by purchases outside the city/state. There may as well be no stronger legislation at all.

It's overly simplistic to say that due to the ubiquity of firearms in the US population that gun control is unenforceable. Yes, criminals won't be handing in their guns for credit. And yet, the existing firearm amounts would decrease over time (probably a long time).

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another on gun control, but I do think it's dishonest of gun-rights folks to deny the societal consequences of their preference (more deaths, higher non-stranger homicide rates, expanded capacity of mass homicide)

Lol of course not.

I need quality posts that might actually refute an argument, not the same old worthless parroted bullshit from idiots like kotz that cant seem to provide a single thought of their own. :shrug:

Havax is a sjw now prefers his own echo chamber where he can whine and cry in peace

:rofl:

It's (willfully) ignorant to point to chicago and say that gun control legislation is ineffective, because the regulations are so easily circumvented by purchases outside the city/state. There may as well be no stronger legislation at all.

It's overly simplistic to say that due to the ubiquity of firearms in the US population that gun control is unenforceable. Yes, criminals won't be handing in their guns for credit. And yet, the existing firearm amounts would decrease over time (probably a long time).

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another on gun control, but I do think it's dishonest of gun-rights folks to deny the societal consequences of their preference (more deaths, higher non-stranger homicide rates, expanded capacity of mass homicide)

Aren't you saying gun laws are not working because people are breaking the law?

Lol of course not.

Reeeeee

giphy.gif

Send the sjw back to his safe space we triggered him

Rhhhheeeeee

Is ease of access the argument? Even if we waved our magic wand and said wingardium guns adioso and half the guns disappeared from America.. how long do you think it would take to re-arm places like Chicago and LA?

12 minutes? 72 hours? A week?

Weapons would pour through our borders and now most of the population that do respect law are unarmed and the criminals? Nothing changed.

I disagree that illegally imported guns would make much of an impact, but it's a hypothetical so there's not much discussion to be had.

so there's not much discussion to be had.

Sorry Chaol, I have too. Didn't this start by pointing to Chicago as a prime example of the failure of law in regards to it's effect on gun control?

Then you said because guns are too easy to get by breaking the law.

Then I said distance wouldn't matter.

Then you said there is not much discussion to be had.

I like talking to you but that isn't how it works.

Back