[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the average heal time? Did the doctors say anything?

yeah the pain lasts a couple weeks, she's just getting out of that now, the drop time is 2-3 months to start and usually done dropping around 6 months or so.

She's still getting some pains and aches but the major stuff is done. Every couple hours we have to squeeze the bottom of them together so it pushes back up into her chest to stretch out the pocket, they are a lot softer squishy wise but still VERY hard. Like I said they have started dropping and relaxing a little more. We should take some pics in about a week or so, maybe we'll do some cleavage ones here first to stir the pot :) She just wants to make sure that they are dropped a little more before showing them off.

People CERTAINLY notice them though when we're out and about.

....major stuff is done. Every couple hours we have to squeeze the bottom of them together so it pushes back up into her chest to stretch out the pocket, they are a lot softer squishy wise but still VERY ...

How about you get her HOT friend to come over and squeeze her breasts for you every other shift, and you take pics to host for us.

YA?!?

This bitch now owes us titty pics on demand for as long as we want...in fact get her a pager so that she's on call 24/7. and:hurry:

it doesn't take this long to post pictures of fake titties. my friend had a boobjob on the 5th of this month, within a week all of the bruising was down and fine and 2 weeks later she's taking sexy pictures in bikinis.

post some fucking pictures.

it doesn't take this long to post pictures of fake titties. my friend had a boobjob on the 5th of this month, within a week all of the bruising was down and fine and 2 weeks later she's taking sexy pictures in bikinis.

post some fucking pictures.

I demand the same of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back