[NWS][Photoshoot] The Ultimate Philly Cheesesteak Taste Test

Juicy gossip from an unnamed insider:

The female model in this photoshoot is a total hippie, and agreed to do the photoshoot when she was told it was for a PETA ad campaign. For me, that takes this photoshoot from stupid to HIGHlarious. Lastly, insider reports that she was really stupid. (obviously, but the confirmation is nice to have.)

Anyone in Pennsylvania would find that VERY hard to believe, but its actually true. In many states across the country, you cant find a place that even serves a cheesesteak. And when they do, they never do it right.

i'm from canada and while its on the menus here i just have never had any desire to eat it

maybe i should try...

I live near the original world famous Tommy's hamburger shack. They'll overnight you a chilicheeseburger via FedEx. And often do.

They'd be awesome for a photoshoot like this. :brows:

When mstrike comes out with the goggles on I fell out of my chair :lol:

edit, well that wasnt mstrike with the goggles but still... lol

When I lived outside Philly, I would never go to Pat's or Geno's.

Instead I went to Dellasandro's which is out the outskirts. Much less touristy and very good cheese steaks. Next time I go, I'll take some pictures and show you what I'm talking about.

No wonder people are flocking back to Vegas. They've got a Tommy's out there now. One of these days I'll go back just so I can hit up In&Out along with Tommy's.

I know where you live then ;) I fucking :heart: Tommy's
:D

It's dangerous to live so close. I call their burgers heart disease in pill-shaped form and try to limit it to once a month or so. :lol:

On the weekends they still have lines at 3 or 4 in the morning.

Juicy gossip from an unnamed insider:

The female model in this photoshoot is a total hippie, and agreed to do the photoshoot when she was told it was for a PETA ad campaign. For me, that takes this photoshoot from stupid to HIGHlarious. Lastly, insider reports that she was really stupid. (obviously, but the confirmation is nice to have.)

man that would be awesome if it was true, but she was probably just some girl they got from modelmayhem.com or a hooker

Back