MATCH THREAD 9/13: Big Dik Kingz vs Bad Boy Killaz

You are the joke... denying I have beaten you. I beat you when I was Z and you were T and P... wow u must be embarassed if you are just going to deny it like that.

As well, we never played a handicap game where your units have 50% less health holy fuk u r delusional.

And I've played maybe 20 2v2 games in the last 4 months?? yep u r the joke

facts still stand, never gm in WoL until hots came out and everyone left, and never gm in hots, AND U LOST 2 BRENT jfc i feel sorry 4 u

do u want to play hots

also i wanted 2 practice like opsayo team but i got drunk all weekend and i am 100% s ure that snowblind game was the first time any of us have played snowblindLT this year

also, i have not played ccdxlt in at least ayear gg

i too would like to practice just like in shifter and lock server for clan and have friendly game :):kiss:

All i hear are excuses coming from dare as to why he loses a game. Talk about stork using CG as a crutch? Not using CG and losing and then saying u lost because you are disc only is a crutch. BTW on CCD you had what 1-3 deaths by CG? I had like 13 from tool alone give me a break Dare. I never said the 8-0 loss was because of one person? what are you talking about? Only thing i remember is an 8-0 on stonehenge and u blamed the lose solely on me. Dare your passive aggressive facade only goes so far.

If you honestly think my posts are on the level of mun or green then I am absolutely getting to you.

Last edited:
also i wanted 2 practice like opsayo team but i got drunk all weekend and i am 100% s ure that snowblind game was the first time any of us have played snowblindLT this year

also, i have not played ccdxlt in at least ayear gg

yeah our team didn't practice at all and none of us have played snowblind in years either. nobody gives a shit at all who won or lost any of these games. stop throwing teammates under the bus, making up excuses, and benching players who signed up to play if you guys really don't care

Atleast I know cyanide is still a troll. I used to believe dare was a troll until i continued reading and now understand he is just bat shit insane.

yeah our team didn't practice at all and none of us have played snowblind in years either. nobody gives a shit at all who won or lost any of these games. stop throwing teammates under the bus, making up excuses, and benching players who signed up to play if you guys really don't care

dont fukin tell me what to do

All i hear are excuses coming from dare as to why he loses a game. Talk about stork using CG as a crutch? Not using CG and losing and then saying u lost because you are disc only is a crutch. BTW on CCD you had what 1-3 deaths by CG? I had like 13 from tool alone give me a break Dare. I never said the 8-0 loss was because of one person? what are you talking about? Only thing i remember is an 8-0 on stonehenge and u blamed the lose solely on me. Dare your passive aggressive facade only goes so far.

If you honestly think my posts are on the level of mun or green then I am absolutely getting to you.

im sorry but i can not respect someone as a good ctf player that unsarcastically or ironically vocally idolizes on many occasions "being a killbot" and not the unique ctf elements that i find make LT amazing

when you show and learn an appreciation for the flag play that makes lt great i will appreciate you too

till then continue cging and finding reasons to ego etc vs ppl that find the whole setup boring and proved themselves better than you in LT years ago etc

Last edited:
ucl and stork beat you with their stack fair and square.

this is p much it

beyond this i dont get the thread

feel free to call me overrated or some shit etc to all the bitter ppl that were sitting in obs for a decade before getting picked for a draft tourney and suddenly developing egos etc if it makes u ppl feel better

i got my accolades from the ppl that mattered many times before

and their opinions are largely the same as mine on who is good and who is trash and overrated etc

I'm gunna honest with you guys i think its funny how you think there is only one way to play LT.

Do quick route take damage try and pass to home d, then he isnt free to stop llama, now we in standoff mode repeat ect......

How about get a grab with no damage stay close to friendly flag allow home d to clear mines for u then cap it?

Is hyung the only other LT player ive seen do this?

there are several amazing formulas formations etc that work great aside from the super rigid as fuck metagame stork and opsayo have been hardline zealous pushing for years

play lt ur own way and if u get a good win record with it ppl will recognize it

if ur just team stack cg trash or unaware as fuck after playing for 10 years and now have an ego. or rigidmeta game and choke instead of teamwork synergy tho ur gonna be called on it

Am i over rated? pre tell?

ur crossing the line into incest trolling like vandal the randal did this isnt gonna win u points with anyone basically

every post you make is a blatant attempt at instigation and these spergs fall for it every time

i cant blame them but definitely it may end up just being u and them when the rest of us get tired of policing the community vs faggy teenage ego drama

purely selfish and psychopathic goals imo but gl. most of these doods so emo and hungry for attention and acceptance they r fine eating each other alive tho and will probably get u first seeing as they talk about perma banning u every fukin day lol

gl with ur plan tho or watever

Back