MATCH THREAD 9/13: Big Dik Kingz vs Bad Boy Killaz

DP cant even make masters

i remember beating him with 50% handicap (all my units start with 50% less health than normal)

kid is a joke

You are the joke... denying I have beaten you. I beat you when I was Z and you were T and P... wow u must be embarassed if you are just going to deny it like that.

As well, we never played a handicap game where your units have 50% less health holy fuk u r delusional.

And I've played maybe 20 2v2 games in the last 4 months?? yep u r the joke

facts still stand, never gm in WoL until hots came out and everyone left, and never gm in hots, AND U LOST 2 BRENT jfc i feel sorry 4 u

You are the joke... denying I have beaten you. I beat you when I was Z and you were T and P... wow u must be embarassed if you are just going to deny it like that.

As well, we never played a handicap game where your units have 50% less health holy fuk u r delusional.

And I've played maybe 20 2v2 games in the last 4 months?? yep u r the joke

facts still stand, never gm in WoL until hots came out and everyone left, and never gm in hots, AND U LOST 2 BRENT jfc i feel sorry 4 u

at first i thought we were joking but now i can tell ur actually serious lol

do u honestly believe u were anywhere close to me at starcraft 2?

i could come back after not touching the game for 2 years and still stomp your ass dude

u know i was nasty, and embarassed u regularly, why are u talking shit? to impress tribalwarriors? i dont get it

I think dare needs to review his disc only team.... Cough tool cough mavi and I didn't even cg hardly for once talk about ego dare u just have this need to find an excuse to share why u lose by sneaking in stupid comments

idk man u not only perform like a noobie but have a noobie attitude too

blaming 1 person for an 8-0 shutout loss isn't how it works really especially when their stats are the same avg on the team and its snowblindLT LOL

if you knew how to play the game at a high level you'd just analyze the stats remotely forensically and diagnose the loss correctly but you can't etc

(mavi didnt break 5 cks on sb? and we got capped out? clearly our d was having technical difficulties keeping the flag home on a spam map)

obviously ppl like thorin anemix snow etc have egos i too have an ego. but my ego is more about having a good time with old friends from teenage years while performing good aka beer league A+ tribes rather than cap out shut outs or try hard ego conquest cg mode cuz its a crutch for bad disk play etc

the rest of the maps were 1 point differences with one going OT i think

im just gonna stop replying to these types of comments entirely because i moved beyond this shit when i was like 15? and already elite at the game

you ppl are nearing your 30s now and just starting to get truly elite in ctf and all the hubris that comes with that status is catching you one by one

please leave me out of your peasantry and dramas while you sort out your shitpile hierarchy of who is the best in 2015 tribes 1. i already graduated and retired this game over a decade ago and no one that i remotely care about would call me a bad player or responsible solely for a team loss unless i was trolling etc

Last edited:
at first i thought we were joking but now i can tell ur actually serious lol

do u honestly believe u were anywhere close to me at starcraft 2?

i could come back after not touching the game for 2 years and still stomp your ass dude

u know i was nasty, and embarassed u regularly, why are u talking shit? to impress tribalwarriors? i dont get it

yep u r losin it

i didnt say anywhere i am close 2 u in this game... plz quote me if i did somewhere

but u r shit at this game (u admit this many time 2 me even), and i have beaten you (twice gfg), u were great, but ur like adam morrison.. u dominated in lower level, but get shit kicked in against higher level ppl? do not be mad at this, just do not be adam morrison and claim 2 be ~jordan~ or some such

also i wanted 2 practice like opsayo team but i got drunk all weekend and i am 100% s ure that snowblind game was the first time any of us have played snowblindLT this year

also, i have not played ccdxlt in at least ayear gg

lastly another thing on game sportsmanship attitude etc

you ppl are going to play games that are blow outs against you

it happens to everyone

i have no interest in being associated with mun/green/and now sadly izza style drama posts about being better or worse than anyone

you can think what you want about my playing ability

the ppl i care about already (and have for like over a decade now) think im great @ game etc and i play to have fun and hit ma's

when the cg has to come out eventually im gonna feel like we've regressed tbh as the game flows so much more fun with minimal cging and i feel like im cheating when i use it . i know snow and lix feel the exact same way to a large degree. we are all fine with ppl using cg still as obviously the games are closer.

but egoing out over an 8-7 win vs a team that only used disc while your team whore to fuck is gonna obviously be pointed out as an interesting fact of the match imo

DP cant even make masters

i remember beating him with 50% handicap (all my units start with 50% less health than normal)

kid is a joke

I think that was me!

Also, you may have beaten Dare and I 2v1 with a handicap on. LMAO!

I AM SCUM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
cyanide cloaked banshee strat ruined me

but i am still proud of nydus worm win vs dp forever :)

copa i never even played vs cuz i saw a demo of his and thot he was on speed or meth or something and gave hup

bronze league 4 lyfe

cyanide cloaked banshee strat ruined me

but i am still proud of nydus worm win vs dp forever :)

copa i never even played vs cuz i saw a demo of his and thot he was on speed or meth or something and gave hup

bronze league 4 lyfe

I made Gold top 8 a couple years ago and was too scared to ever play ladder again. HOLY SHIT STARCRAFT IS HARD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dare i m tryin 2 find that replay, i know i have it

do u think it was this map?

Scrap_Station.jpg

wat

fuck off

only replay i cared about and wanted to see talked about was tool snow and my awesome offensive coordination on that last ccd play when we were tied

and how hilarious that whiff was

it was so perfect tool rage quit instantly and i started to yell irl and snow culdnt believe it and was rofling irl too

gfg

i wuld put that on youtube

cuz u and our chaser really did well on d and then we just blew the whole game in .5 seconds :-D

it was brutal and hilarious. i am gonna find that from my pov i think

stuff like this is also y i really enjoy playing with lost sands in any position ty g0d bl3ss

yep u r losin it

i didnt say anywhere i am close 2 u in this game... plz quote me if i did somewhere

but u r shit at this game (u admit this many time 2 me even), and i have beaten you (twice gfg), u were great, but ur like adam morrison.. u dominated in lower level, but get shit kicked in against higher level ppl? do not be mad at this, just do not be adam morrison and claim 2 be ~jordan~ or some such

u have never beaten me dude what are u talking about lol ( u are trying very hard here to say u were close to my level )

the only way u beat me is if i was playing with one hand and jerking off with the other

and yes i was shit (being modest) compared to korean professionals
but high level (top 200 NA) players i was playing and beating regularly

also Petraeus is that dude i was trying to think of the other day when we were talkin on steam (top 10 NA player, i beat him gg)

Back