EVE Recruitment thread in GD, help keep it afloat

I really wanted to post this link somewhere for any newcomers, so here it is: Main Page - GoonFleet

The goon's beginners guide is just so thorough. It says pretty much everything that needs to be said, except for maybe the fact that Caldari are losers. :ofn2:

We did, but now they are really giving BoB fits down South, and making them look foolish in the process. I don't think anyone really liked Goons in the beginning, but they kinda grow on ya.

We did, but now they are really giving BoB fits down South, and making them look foolish in the process. I don't think anyone really liked Goons in the beginning, but they kinda grow on ya.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend... until my first enemy is dead then I'm going to blow the fucking shit out of them.

Alright, your GD thread trapped me. Game is pretty cool. Got my tackler all trained up. Ingame name is Beezell. Is there a TS server or just in-game voice? What's next besides running missions and training skills up? I idle in irc #eve also.

Welp, we'll get you into the corp, FREEE, and you'll be able to access 00 and fight wars with us and ATF, our alliance.

Stick with missions to sharpen your fighting skills nad build ISK. When you got the skills and ISK to get into a BS, you'll be able to rat in 00 and make some real ISK. In between that, you'll fight wars with us against BOB, Goons, or whoever the fuck gets in our way.

Welcome.

We got a TS server. Join FREEE adn you'll get some corporation EVEmails regarding our TS server and forums, Killboard, etc.

Ask in channel tribalwar for details on joining (office locations and shit)

Back