[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I never said anything would happen to Trump today, beyond his campaign manager heading to prison.

Sent to prison for violating bail, which had nothing to do with Trump, over a trial for a crime that I have yet to see any mentioning of Trump being a part of, which took place in a country that is not Russia, over a matter that isn't an election.

It seems that the only connection to Trump here whatsoever, is that Manafort was a campaign manager for a little less than 2 months. But hey, beginning of the end so #anydaynow.

goal-posts-moving.jpg

Goalposts? lol. What's changed triple? He has yet to be convicted of anything, nor have I seen anything that says he's testifying or providing anything on Trump, which is what you ultimately want. Congrats though on successfully predicting that a scheduled trial date was scheduled.

I could not care less who goes to prison for what. I'm just enjoying the show. Especially your meltdowns. They've been very juicy lately ^_^

guess you gotta take the small victories, today.

and if we're being petty, prison is only a matter of time, considering the charges he's facing and the evidence laid out. So don't sweat it, he will be soon..

It's not about victories, it's about pointing out simple truths. Manafort has not been convicted of anything. He's not been sent to prison. Thus far, it has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. You're so fucking desperate for the result you want (Trump gone) that you'll twist your perception of reality to satiate your delusions.

Back