reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Right, because "homosexuality isn't normal" is totally a centrist view. I think I heard Steven Pinker say something like that just the other day.

center-RIGHT. homosexuality is not the norm. it is known. if it was the norm, more than half of all people would be homosexual. just because you extreme leftists think homosexuality and pedophilia is normal doesn't mean center-right people do. :shrug:

center-RIGHT. homosexuality is not the norm. it is known. if it was the norm, more than half of all people would be homosexual. just because you extreme leftists think homosexuality and pedophilia is normal doesn't mean center-right people do. :shrug:

if you don't believe that there are more than 2 genders

possibly 58

you might be a literal nazi and science denier for sure

just the facts in here folks

center-RIGHT. homosexuality is not the norm. it is known.

I don't know what it's like to lay awake and worry about where consenting adults put their pee-pee's.
I won't ever know what it's like. Havax, tell us what it's like.

I don't know what it's like to lay awake and worry about where consenting adults put their pee-pee's.

i don't know what that is like, because i don't do that. i did, however, give my opinion about it once in context to what was being discussed in a thread somewhere on tw. nice try though, u try hard awkward fuck. :shrug:

can you imagine a guy who spent the last year of his life fixated on Stormy Daniels.....with a few hundred posts all crying about SHhhhhhhhhh money to whores being a felony (in past 48 hours) saying this with a straight face and getting away with it

I can

tbqf, all US RWers are shifted way to the right on the Y axis of the political spectrum (TY rush and glenn). their extremists are defined by how far they're shifted on the X axis of the political spectrum. err go, havax is centre-right

edit - egads i had it backwards. fuck

Last edited:
tbqf, all US RWers are shifted way to the right on the Y axis of the political spectrum (TY rush and glenn). their extremists are defined by how far they're shifted on the X axis of the political spectrum. err go, havax is centre-right

nah

it's more like

US dems are actually quite a bit to the right on that axis (centre right = US dems, not the crazy SJW extremists, just your basic Clintons/Obama etc)

US right wingers are even further along

people like havax are just way off the scale into nutjob conspiracy retard land

sry havax ily but i also love facts

in b4 Validuz homemade political compass :)

i think of Q as the center so by that definition im somewhere between q, alex jones, and havax

i think of Q as the center so by that definition im somewhere between q, alex jones, and havax

He's center as in. ."I think we should let the negro pray before we burn him alive" as opposed to "let him just pray, and then we'll get with Cletus and just hang im"

He thinks that by not opposing to craziness, he's center. (I think)

His problem, at this point, is his boi and son are in a world of hurt, and are being hurled at by everyone.

Back