GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE

you raid with the default ui + an arc hud?

lol

I have a gamepad that puts the whole action bar under one hand + three more keys, I have all the standard ones (recount, Omen, DBM, etc.) and use Vuduh for healing since Grid makes little sense to me and healbot seems to "lag" on me. I never went much into UIs and frames much, and for that record that is IceHUD because arcHUD stopped development for whatever reason.

I was going to PS a fake achievement but after reading this thread, I can see that's been done. So, how about...

betakey.jpg

Thanks to a shitty e-friend on WoW not letting me into a GDKP AGAIN (for not having a proper ret set, I know right!?!) I decided to puzzle my way through CS5 enough to make my offering. I'm sure it'll be extremely underwhelming, but it is original and creative.

UNTANKABLE_FINAL.jpg

Some of you may get it, others will not. I'm not entirely happen with how it turned out, but I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and I lack the proper CS5 knowledge to touch it up. But I'll keep it, maybe make a better one. As such is my offering for a cataclysm key. Take it or leave it, love it or hate it.

You can download the Blizzard Interface Dev kit which has the achievement frame art in it in all their transparent glory (need to convert though because it all comes in a format I can't remember at the moment).

The "flash" that creeps across the frame when it pops up is an alpha mask, however. I'm sure you know what to do with it.

Meh, that shiny was part of a PS template project from some guy off Deviant art. It was much easier to edit the text and properly place the icon in it using that layer. I have a SS of the achievement as well, I haven't gotten it to the point of cutting a clean copy out of it though.

Sigh, how do you people not get it?

They probably just jump right into the last page and post a request for a key, probably surmising krustyy is some kind of key vending machine. Where did the meber go that as constantly trying to win one despite being told he wouldn't get one. You know the guy who came here from a google-search about cata keys.

Back